Sunday, July 2, 2023

Quesitions Stolen on Sunday

July is a strange month. The first is my step sons birthday, the 3rd is the anniversary of my first daughter's death, the 8th is the birthday of my mother and my late husband. Now, don't worry, I don't get upset over all this.   I am not that way, thank goodness and I leave those things to God.  
 But I am a big fan of the 4th of July!   

I am going to participate in Sunday Stealing, a good old Connecticut tradition. You will have to see the Tracey /Hepburn movie  Adam's Rib   to understand that one.
The questions this week come from The Pen Company.

1. If your house was on fire, which three items would you save? Photos, jewelry, piano if I could.

2. What is the strangest or most awkward date you’ve ever been on?  I've had a lot of dates when I was young and most were okay but one fellow talked incessantly about an old girlfriend.  That was one of the most boring  dates I was ever on.   

3. What are your biggest fears?  I don't think in terms of fears.  Its not a good way to live your life.


4. How do you spend your time when you are procrastinating?
 I spend  it procrastinating. Try it, you'll enjoy it.

5. What has been your most memorable birthday so far, and why? For most of my life I did not celebrate birthdays so I have nothing to say.


6. What is your favorite snack? 
 I like to mix salsa with sour cream and melted cheese and use it as a dip for no salt blue tortilla chips.

7. What was your first pet? A dog I brought home from kindergarten. If you want the name I will suspect you of phishing for password answers.



Salt Lake City, Utah
8. What’s your favorite city in your country?   
I would have to say perhaps Salt Lake City.




9. Do you have a garden?  I do.
The pond in my garden


10. What is your favorite thing about your home town?  It was small , clean, safe and had a great school.

11. What was the last book you read? The Holy Kingdom   the quest for the real King Arthur. by Adrian Gilbert,

12. What is the best book you have ever read?  
 Farm Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder.   Yeah, I know, I know but, the subject was so interesting and so good.  The stories of Almonzo Wilder's life was fascinating in regard to life in the 1800s in America.  I loved it.

13. Who is your favorite author?  
Robert B. Parker author of the Jesse Stone  and Spenser for Hire books.

14, Is there a food that you hate?  I don't hate any foods. There are foods I do not eat, however, like pork, shell fish, etc.

15. Do you get along with your neighbors?  The ones across from me, yes. They have been very kind to me.  The young people on either side are new and I don't know them.  My landscape man doesn't like either of them and that's all I know.

16. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?  My ears are pierced and that's enough.

Happy Independence Day America

  

 

1 comment:

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.