Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Happy Sunday. Remember that today I post the questions for Tuesday 4. I would love if you would join in.

Stolen from The League of Extraordinary Pen Pals

1. Things I would do first if I won a billion dollar lottery
I would buy a home for my friend, upgrade homes of other relations or buy them new ones. Buy cars for those whose present ones are very iffy and sketchy.   I'd give money to St Jude.  I would help out friends I know who need it.
2. Something I probably spend too much money on.
Coffeemate powdered creamer. Other than that I am very frugal.
3. How I feel about the dentist
I have a pretty nice dentist. He is a good guy and shares my love of baklava.   His office is a big old Victorian house  .
4. Foods I am most picky about
There are foods I do not eat but I am not picky really.
5. Internet friends / pen pals I want to visit in person.
Many of them.  
6. My healthiest habits
I eat only homecooked foods made from scratch.  I drink milk, eat a lot of eggs and use olive oil.  I brush my teeth very well. My dentist was very impressed lol.
7. Easiest, low effort foods and snacks for busy days
Tuna salad is quick and good. Fried Egg sandwich on toast is something quick, easy and good.  For snacks I like no salt Blue Tortilla chips.
8. Where I go in summer to unwind
The beach.  I live there so it's  natural.
9. My comfort books, tv shows, and movies
You've Got Mail for a movie.  I enjoy Midsomer Murders for relaxing in the evenings but, I don't know how comforting it is.
10. A list of good things
autumn colors, the scent and sound of the ocean, windy rainy days, thunderstorms, French toast for breakfast, gas lamps on the street, family get togethers, a lovely cup of tea, seriously sharp Cheddar, good music, a nice evening out.
11. Favorite  places to take photos
in my neighborhood on the bay or by the ocean.
12. The routines and habits I stick to most
Brushing my teeth carefully,  walking 10,000 steps, keeping the house clean and neat. Piano practice, taking care of the fish in the pond, 
13. Topics I’d love to learn more about: Just about anything.  I am interested in so many things. 
14. This time last year ...   was pretty much the same as this year.  I attended rodeo and baseball games.
15. Favorite memories of someone I’ve lost:
I don't lose people.  I've lost keys, my glasses, addresses, etc but I don't tend to misplace people.
Sorry but  I am not one to talk about bereavement or very personal things with people in public \so you must settle for the joke.

4 comments:

  1. "I don't lose people", thanks, I about spat out my coffee, grin. I too have a hard time talking about bereavement /my personal feelings (stop laughing-grin). ANYWAYS, we all know how much I love the beach and wishing I lived much closer than the 60 or so miles. I hope you have a beautiful Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to share a love of baklava with your dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of us would be buying houses or paying off mortgages for ourselves and others if we won the lottery. I like that St. Jude is on your list, too. They are one of my favorite charities, though I hate their latest commercial featuring the little girl who didn't make it. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be great to live by the beach (maybe not in winter though).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.