Monday, October 2, 2023

Television

Autumn is really here!      Just really a favorite time for so many!                                                                                

It's time for  Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and I am glad you have come to participate.

A Family Affair

Television has become a large part of people's live so it might be nice to discuss it and it's impact on our lives.

1.  Do you have a TV in your home or perhaps more than one? 

There is a large TV in the living room and a flat screen in the guest room.

2.  Which programs do you like to watch?

I like Hawaii 5O, Blue Bloods is also good and I used to watch.  Law & Order, City Confidential, reruns of  Gunsmoke, Andy Griffith, etc.    I do like the older TV shows.  I love Perry Mason including long episode color ones made in the 1980's.  My late husband was a huge fan of Hallmark Christmas movies!! Most men hate them but nope, along with Ice Road Truckers he was a big time Hallmark movie guy.

3.  Could you do without your TV or is it on most of the time when you are home?

My TV is off most of the time.  I don't like the noise in the background like some do.  So, yes, I can do without it.

4.  Is there a TV character that stands out in your mind for any reason at all? Maybe there is more than one or maybe there is a cast of a show you found memorable?

I liked the cast of the first episode of season 1 of  Fargo: Colin Hanks, Alison Tolman, Keith  Carradine,    I think the cast of the Andy Griffith show was great too!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Annie, oh, I like to have some ambient noise so the tv barely turned up suits me. As I said I really enjoy vintage and not so vintage tv. I started to say .I loved the cast of Blue Bloods, and really should have, because of anny almost current show it is my favorite prime time show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning !
    Coming here for your content , paintings and photos makes me a very happy girl ! Thank you !
    I like the vintage shows , too...more content , less "drama" . I also enjoyed the NatGeo programming and informational shows .
    Hoping this sunny , warm day brings you good things !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on Andy Griffin shows. People laugh that we live in Mayberry. Have a great week 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on Andy Griffith - I read Ron Howard's book and he literally grew up in Mayberry. He is an outstanding director these days but he had good role models. I love music so listen to lots of it during the day. My husband will watch the Hallmark type movies but we switched to Great American Family channel Much less worldly. I enjoyed reading your answers. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Ron Howard's book too. Do you realize that he is the ONLY character in the Andy Griffith Show who is still alive?

      Delete
  5. I'm having problems leaving a message today and will try one more time. I find that the older I get the less I turn on the television for background noise. I'm preferring the absolute quiet. Enjoy your week Annie.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.