Sunday, October 1, 2023

List of Questions.



Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.

1. the last song you heard
A House is not a Home by Burt Bacharach

2. the last food you ate
Beef Stew for dinner
3. the last drink you had
cold water
4. the last line in a book/newspaper or magazine you read.
I can't recall anything right now.
5. the last movie you saw
I can't remember.
6. the last tv-show you watched
King of Queens on YouTube
7. the last news you read about your hometown
None at all.
8. the last photo you took with your phone , with a little explanation

9. the last video you watched on YouTube
10. the last thing you brought in the supermarket
Ground meat, frozen bell peppers, onions, napkins, mushrooms and Asiago cheese.
11. the last time you were on an airplane
When I flew from Utah to NJ
12. the last long drive in a car
To the rodeo in July.
13. the last telephone conversation you had
My friend Katy.
14. the last letter you wrote
Too long ago to recall.
15. the last concert you attended
I went with the kids to an Ariana Grande concert.

6 comments:

  1. "14. the last letter you wrote
    Too long ago to recall."

    It's so unusual to get letters these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love A House Is Not A Home by Dionne Warwick. Bacharach, Hal David, and Warwick was such a team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, you went to a Ariana Grande concert? I forgot about that, lol. Have a great day friend. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't write many letters either but for some reason, I still love to receive letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad that so few people write letters. I write lots of letters (and have lots of pen pals)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad song...
    Visiting here is always a delightful way to begin my day !
    Good questions ! Hope you have a pleasant , comfortable day...we finally have a deep blue , cloudless day...aaahhh...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.