Monday, May 13, 2024

Good Morning!

 think this graphic is adorable.  Many times I find a certain picture that is sweet or fun or interesting and then base the questions around the picture.    I find that it does make finding topics easier.  If you wonder what in the world I am talking about let me tell you.   I am the author of Tuesday 4 which I inherited from Toni Taddeo, it's founder.   Toni has passed on from us and I do this in her memory.
I welcome you to join in and the link is in bar just below the header. 😊

Good Morning!

It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.. just four questions each week for you to ponder and share your thoughts, likes and dislikes.  You can visit others and see their opinions and hopefully make some new blogging friends.

Can we talk about mornings? We all have them, right?

1. Do you jump out of bed or hit the deck running as I call it or are you slow to get up to speed in the morning?

I do hit the deck running and always have. I have always lived a life that required me to be like that. I am also quite silly in the morning. I find everything funny.

2. Do you start the day with coffee or tea?  Or do other things help you wake up like washing your face, etc.? Washing my face gets me into high gear. As a kid and until about 20 years ago I drank tea but when I was taking care of my mother and working 2 jobs and had kids at home I was pretty worn out and needed coffee too keep going. At the time I had no clue why I was tired!   I can sleep just about anywhere and I would always fall asleep in the car.

3. Is the best part of waking up some Folgers in your cup? What brand of coffee or tea lights your fire?   My oldest son swears by Folgers and it is pretty decent. I used to like the Maxwell House 1890 coffee which was a full 16 oz!  Now I buy flavored coffees at Home Goods and TJ Max or the Hazelnut cream from New England.  I do not like coffee much at all unless it has Coffee Mate powdered creamer in it.

4. In the Netherlands toast with hefty style chocolate sprinkles are a usual breakfast.  Italy also begins the day with rolls or cookies.  Britain and America are eggs, bacon, toast, or cereal.  What about you? What is a typical breakfast for you?   Eggs boiled, scrambled, fried, poached and occasionally oatmeal.

9 comments:

  1. I think I should add washing my face early morning, but my aching back screams at me while I brush my teeth, so I generally put my face off til later in the morning. I wish my back didn’t rule my actions!. I enjoy the powdered creamer too, but now I use the Sweet cream Bliss liquid creamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how one can be so very busy and not understand why they are tired. I know that from first hand experience too. Thankfully those days are over. I still drink Maxwell House. It's my favourite though I use real cream not the powdered stuff. When I was growing up everyone used the powdered stuff. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers. I need coffee first thing in the morning for sure. I say...need....but really I can do without it. It just doesn't feel like morning if I don't have it. I'm an early riser but when I hit the floor, it's not running - it's usually walking very slowly! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. "New England Hazelnut Creme ..." YUM! One of my favorites. New England makes such good coffee. Fun post. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry I'm not participating today in the meme, but I am taking this time to try and go around and visit with everyone else who is as I am way behind in reading and writing. Thank you for doing this. I am a "tea-totaller", but my hubby likes either Maxwell House or Folgers, whichever was on sale when we ran out! LOL. He's not fussy as long as it's hot! I have Lipton regular black tea in the morning, and then iced/unsweetened for lunch. The rest of the day I drink water. Breakfast varies...today we had toaster waffles, fried eggs and sausage. Some days we just have toast with peanut butter and apple butter, or yogurt with fruit and granola. Yesterday was grits and eggs. We are usually up by 6 am at the latest and have our little morning routine...coffee/tea/read the messages, etc., and then have devotions together and then breakfast and then get ready for whatever appointments the day holds. Today it is raining and we have no place to go this morning, so it's been a nice lazy morning! Hope you are having a lovely day too. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your answers.
    I sometimes drink Pepsi with my McDonalds breakfast burrito.
    Have a Great Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annie. Thanks for the questions this week. I enjoyed reading your answers. I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't function without at least 2 big mugs of coffee...preferably Starbucks or Green Mt. I taught special ed prek for years (yes even when my oldest was 1 ) and "had" to have my coffee for the commute, etc. I even needed it when i was a stay at home mom for 5 years!! Maybe i'm addicted. hahaha
    OOH....i do still eat eggs and love them scrambled with fresh peppers, cheese and onion. But i only eat them 1-2 x a week. I hope you have a greatr day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun answers. Once I entered a giveaway and won 4 large containers of Folgers. At the time I was so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.