z Cottage by the Sea : Stolen from Swap Bot.

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Stolen from Swap Bot.


Happy Mother's Day.   I hope you all enjoy the day.   
Mister Linky has been fixed on Tuesday 4

Stolen from Swap Bot for Sunday Stealing. Thank you Bev.

1.    Write about the best decision you ever made. How did you make it? Was it reasoning or gut instinct?
I get gut instincts but then I reason things out.
As far as the best decision I don't have a clue really.   I have made many decisions I have been happy about and with.
2.    What ONE thing would you change about your life? How would your life be different?
Probably nothing.  You never know how things will turn out even if you change something and it could be far worse.  If I changed something it would not be this life I've lived so I won't change anything.
3.    What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Why was it hard for you? What did you learn?
     Bury children.   I learned that God   loves our children far more than we ever could.
4.    What is your greatest hope for your future? What steps can you take to make it happen?
To finally buy that sofa on Wayfair.   I can just do it and stop procrastinating.
5.    If you can time travel, what will you tell your teenage self?
   Nothing. I wouldn't listen.
6.    Write about the most glorious moment in your life so far.
      I guess becoming a mom. 2nd thing was hearing the organ in the tabernacle in Salt Lake.  
7.    What did you struggle most with today?
     Nothing really... well maybe my backed up sink and having to wait until Monday to call one.
8.    What made you happy today?
Taking a nap.    Listening to James Ingram and Patti Austin sing.  
9.    What did you dislike most about growing up?
Growing up.   It's nice to be a little kid.
10.    Write about 3 activities you love the most and why you love them.
1. Playing piano because its fun and sounds nice.  2 Singing  and 3. dancing 
11.    What has been your best trip so far?
Prince Edward Island.
12.    Write a list of 3 things (physical or personality-wise) you love about yourself, and why they make you unique.
1.  I am laid back to the point of being like the cartoon character Daria. I don't get excited about much at all and I kind of like that.    2.  I love people, human kind. Not sure it makes me unique but its a great interest of mine... people.  3.  I have strong discernment.
13.    Discuss 3 things you wish others knew about you.

14.    Write about your top 3 personal strengths.
   I can be very patient.  2. laid back  3. I am seriously curious.
15.    Is social media a blessing or a curse?
It is both. Good for information, some communication and bad because it can bring the worst into your home and mind.



6 comments:

  1. #3, indeed. Although, Liam's ashes aren't buried yet...he will be when one of us goes. I simply can't bear to have him alone--and I know that sounds silly, but that is where my brain is. Period.

    Wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day and by all means, buy that couch. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Mr. Linkey isn't working on the Tuesday Meme. sadly....sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My childhood was less than idyllic. It's not perfect but adulthood has been kinder plus it includes motorcycles. lol
    I hope your Mom's Day was wonderful. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on #2, and my heart hurts for you on #3. I haven't lost a child but we did lose a grandchild, it still hurts. #9, I had a great childhood, I would love to go back for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.