Sunday, May 19, 2024

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing 


1. What inspires you the most?     I don't know really but there are some videos online of people doing kind things for others and for animals that are nice.

2. How do you think the world will change in 20 years?    With   two rotten political parties who play good cop/bad cop all the time and with no term limits on a corrupt congress we will be deep in the depths of h-e double hockey sticks.  Also with bad police who  seem out of control and deep into profiling, do we stand a chance?  It seems the bad far outnumber the good.
It seems now a lot of people are applauding Peru for labelling certain people as mentally ill and I hope that never comes here.  It's evil.  Gov. should NEVER label anyone or have power to declare anyone different as 'sick'.  Just imagine how government could misuse that on it's perceived enemies!!!  
3. Cats or dogs and why?   They both have their place.  Feed them people. So many domesticated animals who can't fend for themselves on the loose.  Feed them.  Turkey does just that.  All homeless animals are fed and allowed to sleep in stores, garages, barns, etc. over night and on stormy days.  

4. What is the funniest memory from your childhood?    I can't think of anything at all.

5. Where do you not mind waiting?           At home, safe and warm.

6. What was the best thing before sliced bread?     Regular old fashioned telephones,  Life before computers.  Lately I've been craving an ice cold Coca Cola.. which I can't have anymore.  I also must include antibiotics in this list.  Before them people passed away from a simple scratch.

7. What product would you stockpile if you found out they weren’t going to sell it anymore?   

8. What do you get every time you go grocery shopping? eggs, milk, coffee mate, potatoes and onions.

9. What do people do too much of today?  Mind other people's business and have much  to  say.

10. Are you a Good Will, or any second hand store customer?   Nope.  I give but don't buy.

11. How do you feel about the death penalty?    Not a fan at all  and I think our prisons are corrupt. 

12. Are there brands of certain items that you will ONLY buy that brand? i.e. paper towels, ketchup etc.,
I used to only buy Del Monte ketchup because it tasted the best when it was made with Pineapple vinegar.  I only buy Wonder Bread if I am buying white bread.  I only buy Charmin.  

13. What are some things that you will buy the Store brand, and find the quality to be great?   Nothing that I can think of .    

14. What is a Name brand item that really disappointed you recently?  Braggs original Apple Cider vinegar with the mother... it's been ruined and changed.   I also find the so-called organic ground meats that are in plastic block form  to be filled with gristle. Yuk.  I won't buy them anymore.

15. Do you wear glasses or contacts?  I need  glasses for far away since I am near sighted but I never wear them except as sunglasses outside.  I had contacts for a while when my oldest son was young.  

5 comments:

  1. Antibiotics is better than sliced bread. That discovery has probably saved billions of lives over the years.
    Pineapple vinegar? That does sound yummy. I didn't know such a thing ever existed. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shudder to think where our government will have taken us in 20 years time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refuse to give up on our country and our one nation under God. We simply need to elect servant leaders, not prideful ones who are only in it for the power and their glory. God knows their hearts, and He's the Ultimate Judge. In the meantime, study the issues and vote in your local elections as well as national.
    Blessings, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happen to love the old-fashioned telephone. Being available all of the time seems somehow unsettling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The world is very corrupt. Even in pro sports the betting has gone wild and the dishonesty is horrible. I loved our landline but not the spam and hacker calls. Although it is now on the i phone too. UGH! Pineapple vinegar sounds delightful. SO many of your answers are right on with my thinking too. I am glad to be here and see and read your shares.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.