Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Roses... Tuesday 4

Thank you for joining in friends.

Roses

 Here is another of Tuesday 4 invented by Toni Taddeo and kept alive in her memory.     White June is the month of roses, they do bloom all summer long and well past September in many places.

1. What is your favorite color of roses? Do you have a favorite kind of rose?

I like white and pink roses. My favorite kind are the old fashioned roses that have the strong rose scent to them.  I also like miniature roses.

2. Do you ever buy flowers for your home?

I have in the past but not anymore since I rarely get to the store.  

3. Are there any roses in your yard or neighborhood? If not what kind of things grow around you?

I have one pink strong scented old fashioned rose in the backyard.  It does not grow well there.  Wisteria, Beach Roses, lilacs, ferns and beautiful moss grown like crazy here.

4. What do you see when you look out your front door?   How about out your kitchen window or back door?  

Here is from the front:










I see a small pond, cedar trees, maples, oaks, small rose buses, impatiens in a planter on the porch railing, a pretty hydrangea, Irises, Black eyed Susans, succulents near the porch.

Out back I see the woods, the pond, tons of wisteria and a huge white beach rose. 

Out Back:



 

6 comments:

  1. I love pink roses, too, Annie. Your photos of your front and back yards are beautiful, too. Isn't it wonderful to be surrounded by so much greenery? Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking out the front door and there are so many trees. I love it. We are surrounded by trees. Loved your answers! Have a great day. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful property. It's such a blessing. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a lovely yard and flowers galore! Oh, that lilac bush is so pretty! I do miss having lilacs! I love your views out in all directions!! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning , all !
    My favorite roses are pale pink , as well . In my previous house , I grew "Perfume Delight" roses...an old-fashioned hybrid tea rose with a strong , classic scent . I miss them , as the only space here is on my porch , in pots...not ideal for roses...sigh .
    You have such lovely views ! Thank you for sharing them with us !
    Stay safe and well , cool and hydrated !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.