z
Home | Old Time Radio | Friends Blogs | Rock & Roll Café | Tuesday 4 | Original Blog
Hi friends and welcome.
“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”
Thanks for stopping by.
Gorgeous.
So beautiful! I love the contrast between the peaceful blues and greens with the fiery sky…
Thank you for sharing the quote and the area's beauty...balm for the spirit !
I can smell the salt air looking at these beautiful photos!
Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.
Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I love the contrast between the peaceful blues and greens with the fiery sky…
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the quote and the area's beauty...balm for the spirit !
ReplyDeleteI can smell the salt air looking at these beautiful photos!
ReplyDelete