Hello friends! It is raining again here at the seaside with temperatures in the 60s and silvery skies and light breezes. It's a nice day over all and I hope it's nice for you too.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
This week we have returned to If By Yes, a Canadian blogger who describes herself as a "left wing left hander with two left feet." It's a shame she doesn't update her blog anymore. Anyway, she inspired ...
WHAT?
1. What are you currently excited about?
The autumn holiday season is in full swing and I am always excited at that!
2. What do you wish you had more time for? I just want more time!
3. What would you like to do less? Drudge work. worry.
4. What do you spend too much money on? Medicine and food prices. I can no longer afford one of my medicines that I need.
5. What childhood wish never came true? A trip to Tahiti which of course was a ridiculous idea at age 10.
6. What did you do to celebrate your last birthday? I have no clue! Must have been real exciting huh?
7. What drives you nuts? Our awful government and our nutjob politicians.
8. What keeps you sane? Laughter and hope!
9. What historic date is etched in your memory? November 22, 1963 and November 25 of the same year.. he was buried on my birthday. The USA has never been the same since.
10. What one thing would make your life immeasurably better? Being healthy and having a decent income.
Good health and a decent income would definitely make life better. Laughter and hope keep me sane, too.
ReplyDelete