Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wednesday Haiku #19



To  everything  there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.
 And everything has purpose and reason for existing in your world the way that it does.
As always, every photo or picture can be enlarged.



                      "Lament"
Autumn loneliness: A cricket grieves
This evening in the scarecrow's ragged sleeves
                                      ----Chigetsu

 





 

image: pixabay

 
"Koan"

What if a housefly, in perfect faith
on the swatter stands, 
wiping his little feet and hands? 
                             ----Zen Paradox








my photo
 
The Garden of Ryoan-Ji

Moss-bound and weather-worn the boulders stand;
Around them flows a stream of silver sand.
                             -- Ho-O










8 comments:

  1. So true Annie. Reminds me of Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8. Although I'm not crazy about the reason for flies or any other bug. LOL! Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Always so thought provoking. Love the imagery...love the thoughts brought on through the imagery and the poetry...Yes, a time and season for everything under the sun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "Koan"...quite the paradox, yes? I always enjoy my time spent here with you, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's theme seems to speak of faith , trust and endurance...
    solid ground on which to withstand the trials of the day .
    Thank you for another thought-provoking post , my friend 1
    Be well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I love the forst pic and the last poem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and enjoyed!! Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.