Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunnday Stealing

Happy Sunday Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.

1. Are you double jointed?
I don't think so.
2. Are you ticklish?
A little bit here and there.
3. Cookies, cakes, or donuts?
I love cupcakes. I do like donuts too though. Snickerdoodle cookies are a favorite.
4. Did you go to prom? 
Yes, I went to proms and military balls  too which are a kind of prom.
5. Do you bite your nails?
No, I don't bite my nails.
6. Do you enjoy dancing?
Yes. I love to dance.
7. Do you forgive easily?
It is something I must work on but I generally let things go and remain cautious and away from the person.
8. Do you prefer to bathe or shower? 
I like showers.
9. Does your name have any special meaning? 
My name means Grace . In Gematria its value is 5 which is the number of grace as well.  
10. Have you ever gone camping? 
Tons of times
11. Have you ever won something?
A writing contest, medals and trophies for running.  A little kids bicycle on the boardwalk.  
12. What did you last eat?
 A few hours ago for breakfast.
13. What's your longest relationship so far? 
   31 years.
14. Have you ever been on a diet? 
   Yes
15. Do you enjoy DIY or crafts?
     Yes. I refinished a lot of furniture and created a lot of crafts.
   

7 comments:

  1. Cupcales are better than cake, generally speaking. Not only are they portion controlled because they're smaller, they tend to be more moist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our names mean the same thing. How about that. I like cupcakes too, when someone else makes them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remaining cautious around some people is very important! I also think that sometimes I can forgive but then I need to avoid that person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgiveness is of ultimate importance, just as Jesus taught us.
    Have a blessed week, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your paintings and that falls under crafts. I like sweets, but have to forgo them for the most part because I am pre-diabetic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My longest relationship is 46 years. Oh my. Now I feel old. *lol* 💙

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a very special cake , offered by a favorite restaurant , that I cannot
    resist . It is called "Dark Side of the Moon" and is a dense , moist , very dark chocolate cake , with chocolate mousse filling and dark chocolate ganache poured , to cover it , with chocolate piping and a vertical crescent moon on top of the slice of cake !!!!! Surrounded with firm whipped cream !!! Noooooo !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.