Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Autumn Haiku

Astronomically, autumn begins September 23. It always falls between the 22 and 24th. In meteorology, autumn is from September 1 to November 30th.
Maybe some autumnal Haiku is in order...




 "Through morning mist, 
proceded by its moo, 
the lowing cow
looms slowly into view."
Issa



"Without a word of warning, 
 Look! Alone, Above the autumn clouds, 
 Mount Fuji's cone!"
Onitsura


"The sunlit sea,
when overcast with rain,
is grey as driftwood,
with a silver grain."
Ho-O


4 comments:

  1. I just love the poetry of Haiku and the photos you show with it. Thank you Annie for posting this. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Those are so good. I love how you challenge my brain with these Haiku and photos. Always a treat to the eyes and ears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astronomically and meteorology it's fall but the temps here say it's still summer!! Enjoyed your post today!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.