Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Autumn Haiku


Haiku can be a spiritual experience, as can a lot of poetry. It paints a picture that can touch your inner being and create word pictures that remain with you.
I hope you enjoy these lovely poems and the pictures adjoining them.



            Sky Calligraphy

 The wild geese write a verse against the glow.
Over the hills, their seal..
the moon below.

by Buson





      The Crimson Carpet

Scattered with maple leaves,
where no one has stepped,
my garden path is better left unswept.

 by Hekigo







           
      Refuge

This autumn night : chilly, dreary,
I find refuge at the shrine,
I am so weary.

By me




4 comments:

  1. I love the Crimson Carpet best! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, me too. The Crimson Carpet. I want to walk there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...I see the calligraphy in the sky..what a great shot! And the crimson carpet...oh how lovely! and Refuge...a place to be safe in the time of the storms of life. These were all wonderful today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have so much thought distilled into a tiny crystalized verse...
    the photos couldn't more perfectly enhance those poems !
    Great collaboration !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.