Friday, October 12, 2018

Photo Potpourri

Here are some photos taken at various times. Just a potpourri, no theme but I am joining in for Debbie's Friday Foto Friends and  Skywatch Friday.
I hope you will consider joining in as well.

Here is the bay on a winter day. It began to snow while I was taking some photos. You can see the bay through the pine tree.


Getting ready to bake. I was given this marble set when I got married back in the dark ages ;).
It is wonderful and has gotten a lot of use.



My daughter took this photo when she went back to Utah, where she was born, to visit her grandma.  The archaeologist in me sees a building in those rocks and their true planes and cuts.
She was cold.. her tiny hands are hidden inside her coat sleeve. 


My homemade pond filter works very well at keeping the water pure and clean and the fish are happy. They are not little. They are pretty large really.


The look of this table has changed, and the pictures been replaced, but I like the candle's glow. It is a Yankee Candle with the scent of the beach.


Waves were nice this day but I got my feet wet taking this photo.


Sometimes the sky and it's reflection in the water is just amazing.


See how the slight pink of the sky reflects in the water of the bay in the photo below?



As it gets dark on the bay, the rosy light seems to hate to leave.



I hope your Friday is a good one.

8 comments:

  1. First I must say Annie your header is one of my favorites with Mr. Scarecrow. ;-) Love all your photos especially the Utah rocks. Have a blessed day ahead and weekend dear Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a marble set like that, too. I love those photos with the reflections in water - there is something about sunsets (or sunrises) over water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always such joy to visit here. Have a lovely day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Annie, hope you're doing well today! Great pictures, I really enjoyed the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos...all of them. Love the Utah rocks too...I see what you see. Love your marble baking set. Never had one of those. Very nice! Your fish are so vibrant! I see why you enjoy them so. I love that you love reflections on the water just like I do. Never the same...always uniquely beautiful. Thank you for sharing part of your world with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snow looks like it was really coming down! I like the pond shot (very healthy looking), and also the last photo with the colors reflected off the water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the joy in simple , everyday beauty !
    Amazing what one can find with a real focus on our surroundings !
    Be well , my friend

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.