Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Halloween Questions....

It is all about Halloween!

Terri is hosting and you can join in here
 1. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final person left, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?

The smart one who lives and solves the crime.

2. While watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with
their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
The person not there, actually. I do not like horror movies. If they are mildly scary I yell at the characters who are always so dumb!

3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?

No. I don't like dares.They turn out badly.

4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
Godzilla/the Krell Monster of the Id from Forbidden Planet

5. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Pretty Little Liars Theme song:


6. Tell us something random about your week.

 Nothing much going on. Did some makeup for people going to parties.


6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers. I too am not a big fan of horror or horror movies. Enjoy the end of the month and all the best as move into November. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie great answers to Wednesday Medley. Not being a Halloween believer myself I don't do memes on the subject. Wish I could see your makeup creations I'm sure they were wonderful. Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like scary movies and don't like Halloween. But I wanted to join in with Terri today. Good answers. I didn't know you do makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun answers!! Thanks for joining in today and Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie! Your blog is so scary! I love it! ust kidding, it is really pretty. Loved your answers! Happy Halloween...btw...some kid dressed as Pennywise just came to my house to trick-or-treat! *SCREAMS*

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.