Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Stealing





Sunday is here and time for Sunday Stealing.

 1. What's the coldest temp you've experienced?

  Minus 28F in Cheyenne, Wyoming. That is -33 C

2. What's for dinner tonight?
Italian casserole made with Ricotta, couple of eggs, seasonings, shredded mozzarella,  chopped yellow and red peppers, ground beef, shredded yellow squash, pasta and sauce layered in a baking dish like lasagna.
(Update: It was delicious!)

3. Would you consider moving to Australia?
I don't think so, no.  I like the USA too much. I would consider Canada, however.

4. What was your favorite subject in high school?
3 of them: Gym, Chemistry and French.

 5. How many hours a day is your tv on? Zero mostly.

6. Have you ever received an award?
Yes, several. 

7. What does your mouse pad look like?
No mouse pad as I use a roller ball mouse  by Logitech. Only the ball moves.

8. How many browser tabs do you have open right now?
  3 of them

9. If you are a parent, have you or did you ever put Vicks VapoRub on your children under the age of 2?
No, they'd get it all over themselves or maybe in the eyes.

10. As an adult, do you like the scent of Vicks VapoRub?
Yes. I like it.

11. If you had to pick one insect to infest your house for 1 day and after that day they would just suddenly vanish, which insect infestation would you pick?
Fruit flies.

12. What color is your underwear that you are wearing right at this moment?
I am wearing my pajamas right now as it is very late at night when I am doing this.


Now I am off to work on some painting projects for winter.
Have a great day! See you tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers...that dinner looked so good. smiles.
    Hope you have a lovely day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this header - one of my favorites ! You have no idea how much pleasure your artwork brings us all !
    Believe it !!!
    Dinner sounds great...that crispy topping looks sooooo good !
    Have a splendid day , my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum!! that casserole looks great. Funny we have the same mouse and I love it! I use a wrist/mouse pad only because of carpel tunnel. hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dish is only the second time I've seen an Italian recipe with hard boiled egg in it. Is that a common thing in Italy and we've dropped it here or is it regional or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the eggs are raw and beaten into the Ricotta to help hold the mixture together. :)

      Delete
  5. We have fruit flies occasionally. They drive me crazy! But that Italian dish sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fruit flies! Interesting choice. Your dinner sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE little fruit flies. I love their eyes.
    My Logitech mouse has a thumb wheel. I really love the thing.
    Your Italian dinner sounds great. Similar to white lasagna, but with better veggies!
    Have a great week... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie, the egg dish sounds so good. I did the Sunday Stealing too. I have a large lap top and never use the build in mouse b? Have a great week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always interesting to read your answers Annie and I was touched to hear you would consider living in Canada if you had to live elsewhere :-) I actually came back here because my memory made me realize that I did not wish either you or your daughter a happy birthday. I left my comments so quickly the other day that I plumb forgot to mention it! I do hope you will both have a wonderful birthday this year. I am also thinking warm thoughts and sending prayers for your upcoming surgery. Another thing I totally neglected to mention. Please know you are in my thoughts for a variety of things. I pray you will have peace about your surgery and I look forward to reading from you again when you are able. Much love ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I love Canada and Canadians. I just am in love with PEI especially, but it's all wonderful.

      Delete
    2. Ha, ha, I forgive you loving PEI most. Do you know I've never been to PEI? Almost made it during my trip to Gaspesie but were in a hurry to get to the Jersey Shore! I've been to most of Canada but not to PEI, Nfld., Labrador or Nunavut. So many places to see and Canada is huge!

      Delete
  10. Hi Annie! Your dinner looks so good and the temperature you mentioned!!! SO COLD!!! That is why I do not live up north.
    Oh! On my blog..about the butterflies, I read it as you chose an insect and it infests your house for one day, but then the infestation is gone...but the insect are not gone, just from your house. I would enjoy butterflies, someone mentioned fireflies though....how fun would those be??? I would love that too. I am super chatty. Holy moly. I need to go to bed. Hahahahaha
    Loved your answers! Have a great week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.