Saturday, November 24, 2018

Sunday Stealing and Birthday

Happy Sunday, friends.
 It is my birthday as well as the day that JFK Jr was born .
I also share the day with Christina Applegate, Frank Sinatra, Pope John XXIII, Joe DiMaggio, Amy Grant, Ricardo Montalban, Andrew Carnegie and Carrie Nation the radical temperance lady, to name just a few.
 Who do you share your birthday with? You can check online and find lists.  It's an interesting thing to do. Give it a try and let us know.

I am going to dinner with my family tonight at one of our favorite Italian places.  My family is half Italian so, makes sense right? It is a family owned place with pizza on one side and a small dining area on the other.  The whole family works there and its intimate and wonderful. Everyone is like family. We like it so much. Its local and we find the best food and atmosphere is always at the local places the tourists don't bother with. It's a great place.

I am joining in for Sunday Stealing.
Give it a try yourself won't you?


1. How many states have you been in?

 At least 26

2. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?

A good, honest, righteous woman with good discernment. (just kidding around friends)

3. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??

Nothing and I don't despise anyone.

4. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.
2 are directly to the right, Pennsylvania and a bit of Delaware

5. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?
 I suppose New Zealand or Bora Bora in Tahiti.

6. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?

 You are holding up  10.. I am psychic

7. Are you a boxing fan?
   Not really, though I realize a good boxer is something formidable.

8. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?

 Health food cookies made from whole wheat etc. Ugh.

9. Is it cloudy right now?

Its 11:30 at night and windy and windy and rainy, so , yes it is cloudy.

10. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?
  
 New housewares. Maybe a microwave , a new hot air corn popper.

11. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?

I guess I really wanted to be a cowboy/girl.  My occupation turned out to be very different

12. what was your favorite toy as a child?
Depends on what age.  Sandy a little boy doll when I was small, Teddy the bear who I still have because I promised him when I was three that he would come to heaven with me. I try to keep my promises as best I can.

13. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?

Home. No one needs to know.

14. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?

   I don't relate with him but I like Elmo since I heard him most when the Famous Anonymous was little.

15. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?

No.

16. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?
 Nothing. TV really is awful. I don't much bother with it at all.  I've watched some Hallmark channel as the holidays approach though.

17. Do you believe there is life after death?
I hope so,  yes.


Until next time.. Ciao amici!

9 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy birthday Annie. There is not one famous birthday on my day of December 27th that I know. I too love family restaurants and always enjoy when one of the family comes and sits with us. You can't beat Mom & Pop restaurants. Enjoyed your Sunday Stealing, I was too tired to post one for today. Have a blessed and perfect birthday with your family dear Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Annie!!! Wishes for many more happy birthdays, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Annie!! Have a great time a the Italian restaurant! YUMMY!
    I have been watching the Hallmark Christmas movies too. I just love them. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch lots of TV, some of which is not Horrible, but I skip the Hallmark Christmas movies like the plague. Too sappy and mostly variations of the same plot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. I loved your answer to #2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you!! I enjoyed reading your answers to this fun Sunday Stealing! Wishing you a blessed day and year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope you've enjoyed a blessed day. :)
    Your answer about the whole wheat health cookies made me remember the cookies my mom made us when she was on some diet years ago....whole wheat, egg substitute, sugar substitute, carob chips. They were the worst! The dog wouldn't even eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! My birthday is the 29th and I share a birthday with Louisa May Alcott, C.S. Lewis and Diane Ladd. I enjoyed your Sunday Stealing! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this header !
    As for #2 , the truth is the truth !
    I looked up famous folks born on my birthday...264 of them !...including emperors , painters , composers , and a suffragette...Oh , My !
    Hoping your birthday was truly wonderful , my friend !
    Be well...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.