z Cottage by the Sea : The Silent Traveler.. Haiku

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Silent Traveler.. Haiku

As you read this, I will be in surgery to fix my heart, hopefully fix it, that is.
It is November and the 25th will be my birthday, the 22nd my daughter's birthday.
Thank you to those who pray, those who wish me well, those I have come to love.
I leave you with this haiku.


            

Silent Traveler

The autumn sun goes down.
Without a cry a crow has flown
across the orange sky.

 by Kishu








If all goes well, I will be home on Thursday.



12 comments:

  1. Great shot . Lovely . Please tell something about my capture on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying very hard for you, my sweet friend.

    Much love and many hugs,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers lifted!! Beautiful photo and poem. Anxious to see you here on Friday with good news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Back home now?

      I hope very soon you’ll be feeling much better
      Lots of good wishes. And far-away get well hugs too!
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Yes, home at last! Thank you for your prayers! I treasure them.

      Delete
  5. Been thinking of you and praying for you throughout the day. We know you are in God's hands, and He will see you through. Hoping to hear from you again soon. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had you on my mind all day Annie and praying all goes well and you'll be home fixed and good as new. Hugs and blessings dear Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sending love and hugs !
    May all the prayers make for a soft landing back with us !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.