Friday, December 14, 2018

♩ ♪ ♫ Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow ♫ ♬

Well, it isn't snowing today in New Jersey but I thought a nice blast from the past might be nice for Friday Foto Friends and SkyWatch Friday.
Here is a storm from last winter. Break out the hot chocolate and take a peek....
As always, you can click each photo to see it full sized.


Snow storm on the way. Clouds darken above the cedars and pines along the shore.


Shades of blue and white cover the landscape around the bay .
In my backyard the birdbath is almost hidden by the deep snowfall. The bay is frozen over.



Cedar and Pine are bowing low,  laden with snow. But you can hear the songs of cardinals and chickadees every time the sun breaks through.



 The back yard becomes a winter wonderland.



Viewing the storm while safe and warm inside


as the storm rages on outside by day


and on into the night...


A freshly shoveled front walk



I just love winter time.

 See you tomorrow.....

7 comments:

  1. Brrrr! I'm cold just looking at your wonderful winter snow photos Annie. I love your new look in here especially your header. Just love your art my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of snow. Glad you aren't getting that right now, but it is beautiful. I love your header with the sparkly tree! We are getting quite a lot of rain today...it's pouring now. I'm glad that isn't snow!!! we'd be covered in it for sure. Stay warm and cozy in your little cottage by the bay. Have a blessed and beautiful weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your pictures are gorgeous!! And I loved the falling snow!! Hope all is well with you and hope you are enjoying this wonderful time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful winter wonderland, but oh my, that's a lot of snow to shovel!! Stay safe and warm, and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing winter-time photos from my home in sunny, warm Florida!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. I always love looking at your photos. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your "Wonderland" photo is my favorite kind of winter scene...viewed , of course , from the shelter and warmth of the inside of my car or home !...generally not a fan of the cold and icy conditions...so hard to stay warm .
    Sending wishes of good health and joy...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.