Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tuesday 4 is about TV!

Hello friends!
Here it is Tuesday already and it was just Friday! What happened?
It does seem that time is very fast lately. When I was a kid a year was eternal!


Toni
I am joining in with Toni for her Tuesday 4 Meme. I hope you will as well. It is so much fun when a lot of people join in.
I found these questions harder than usual since I am not a big TV fan.


Name 1 Or More

1.   Name a TV series show or shows in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
      It could be either  Gossip Girl or Pretty Little Liars.

2.   Name a show or shows you can't or would not miss:
      Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars are two shows that I watched pretty regularly.Also  Lost  series was one I didn't miss.  ( I was so very disappointed in how Lost turned out! What a let down.)   
         
       Right now, I  can take or leave most TV. I find most programs uninteresting. I used to like HGTV but they ruined that channel removing the gardening and decor programs in favor of real estate.
   
3.   Name an actor or actors that would make you more inclined to  watch a show:
       Robert Duvall, Terry O'Quinn, Michael Emerson, Tom Selleck, probably a few more I can't think of right now.

4.   Name an actor or actors who would make you less likely to watch a show:
      Too many to name.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, Yes, Tom Selleck.:) I did the Tuesday Meme too! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost was a favorite of mine too Annie. I also didn't like the way it ended. very disappointed. More snow for us today along with very cold weather. Another day inside for me.. Hope your day is better my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy Robert Duvall and Tom Selleck, both have made some good westerns. And of course Magnum PI is one of my all time favorites! I agree with you about HGTV, I don't watch it as much as I used to, in fact I don't watch a lot of television. Like you, there's not much on that I find interesting. Hope you're enjoying the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie! I watched Lost for a while, but it was confusing after a while. Love the actors you picked! Great answers! Happy Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning , my friend !
    My TV time is limited , but enjoy some of the programs on the History and Discovery channels , a few cooking shows and Hallmark channel's Christmas movies...such a lovely time of the year !
    As to Tom Selleck...hasn't he aged well...sigh...
    Bundle up..."Baby , It's Cold Outside " !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.