Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday Stealing.

I couldn't really relate to this weeks questions so I am cheating and going back to one I didn't do before.  I hope that is okay. 1. What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use?
I use Crest, sometimes Colgate, sometimes homemade stuff.
 I use whatever flavor I pick up and never really thought about what it is. I don't much care.

2. What is your earliest memory?
My mom dressing me as a baby .

3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers?
Both are good but at a barbecue I choose hot dogs. Hot dogs with sauerkraut and Kosciusko mustard.

4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be?
If people are dead, they belong dead. I wouldn't bring anyone back since it would be horrible for the world.

5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find?

You will never find ketchup or mustard in my refrigerator. They stay in the pantry.

 You will always find Heinz mayonnaise.

6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1?

No.

7. Why don't watermelons grow on trees?

Because God didn't design them that way and they would look weird too.

8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will?
My wedding photos.

9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out?

A portrait of your face after I punch you  for locking me in a room when you come back. (If, that is I was unable to break down your stupid door.)  How dare you push me and lock me up. Trust me,  you will never consider doing something that stupid again.

10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car?
I have never changed it. I get someone to do it.

11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest?
Don't know.

12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal.

Seeing people out in jeans and sloppy Tee shirts and running shoes all the time. Seeing men dress like teenage boys, sloppy and stupid. Grown men in sandals with socks and baggy shorts.  I mean, come on people, grow up.
Tee shirts with sayings on them as if everyone has the right to advertise whatever is on their mind.
Men with huge beer bellies.   You didn't  see that in the past much.. It was a sign of gluttony and very low testosterone (from lack of real exercise).

13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt?
No. I don't allow things to get like that if I can help it.

14. What do you dip your french fries in?
Brown gravy is good but most of the time I don't dip them in anything.

15. What was the last picture that you took?

I took a photo with my phone of a cup of coffee. Silly much? Yes.

See you tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. I really thought you would draw/color a beautiful picture of the coastal scenes around you or some other peaceful scene. then when you get out you can punch the guy, but at least you enjoyed drawing while in there. You really keep your ketchup and mustard in the pantry? Don't they have to be refrigerated? I always thought they did...I guess I'll check the label. I know restaurants leave them out on the tables, but I guess I never thought about it before. I use colgate for sensitive teeth. Other toothpastes tend to irritate my gums. The last picture I took was of my husband blowing out his birthday candles yesterday. He turned 71. That won't happen again...turning 71, that is. Thankful for every day we have on this earth...but will be even more thankful when the Lord returns to take us home to heaven. Have a blessed day my friend. Oh, something we never thought 50 years ago we would see is people glued to their cell phones instead of talking to people face to face, especially in a restaurant, sitting at the table together and not talking to each other. That is so SAD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, neither ketchup nor mustard need refrigeration because they are vinegar products and self preserving. If I was locked in a room I would be too upset to draw. I had a teacher who used to lock us in the cloak room sometimes. It was terribly cruel. I agree with the cell phones!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Annie! These questions are fun ones! Ya know....I wear jeans a lot and I kind of feel like people do not wear them much anymore. I feel like the girls have gone to leggings. Guys still wear them, but I feel out of place sometimes because so many leggings. I would wear them if I weighed less. I look terrible in them. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had different questions.. I like yours better!! Also, I do not tink Ive ever seen Heinze mayo...Have to look for that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OF course it is ok. No rules to Sunday Stealing. :-) Never heard of eating French fries with gravy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its called Poutine in Canada and very popular. Delicious too!

      Delete
  5. I must not have answered these questions...I don't remember them. Anyway, my dad would have agreed with you 100% about the way people dress. He didn't think jeans were good for anything but shoveling manure in the barn. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere wearing them until after I moved out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, I always appreciate your answers to memes like this one. You make me laugh out loud at some of your answers and others bring tears to my eyes. And I am with you when it comes to Hot Dogs or Hamburgers. At a cook-out it is always Hot Dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto the answer to #9 ! How dare he ?!?
    As to today's dress code...or lack thereof...when I was a child , jeans were ONLY for work ! The girls wore skirts and dresses to school...even in the winter and the boys had to wear trousers to school . Even in high school , in winter , we could wear snowpants under our skirts to school , but had to take them off at our lockers before going to class .It was a sad day when folks began to go to church in casual clothes...maybe a sign of the lack of respect and disinterest to come . As to those phones - isn't it sobering how suddenly they became so pervasive ? With "everyone" carrying Smart Phones , I am mocked for my "stupid" phone...a dandy little Tracpone that sends calls and receives them...period ! I am a technophobic dinosaur and
    content , thank you !
    Am fighting acute sinusitis and confined to home , at present , for another week...sigh ...thank you for letting me play...
    Stay well , my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm picturing watermelons on trees landing on people's heads. You think an apple hurts... Wow. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.