Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday 4


Hello friends!
Today I am joining with Toni for Tuesday 4 Meme. These memes make blogging fun for me.
click to join in

1.   What song will always remind you of a favorite time in your life?

Theme from  A Summer Place. I saw that movie on TV and fell in love with it and the theme song. The music embodies all that is perfect about life in a Summer Place. Since I live in a "summer place" it was perfect.

2.   What did you do on your past birthday?

I don't remember. Nothing much I'd say.  But... the Little made me my first birthday cake ever!

3.   What was the best thing you ever bought?

My piano. I play, the Famous Anonymous plays also. My mother played and my grandmother was a professional pipe organist and teacher. My father could play honky tonk music like no one's business!


4.   What do you wish you'd done less of in your lifetime?

           I wish I'd never got married.

See you tomorrow for Wednesday Haiku!

7 comments:

  1. I think it's so wonderful to be able to play piano Annie. That was the first instrument I wanted to learn but my parents couldn't afford one at the time. I taught myself to play by ear on a friend's piano as a young child but couldn't play today at all. Loved your #4 answer too ha-ha as I say the same. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could play piano. That is one thing I wish I had done. Loved your answers! Happy Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Ann, you wouldn't have your "little", and the "Famous Anonymous", etc., if you'd never gotten married. I'm sorry that is was not a happy experience for you, but at least God has blessed you with sweet people around you now as a result. So sometimes blessings do come out of hard times. (((hugs))) I love the song "Summer Place"...and I can tell that would be a good song for you. I wish I could hear you play your piano. It's wonderful that you have that. I wish I could play. Sometimes I make up music on our organ. But no one else seems to appreciate it. I hope you are having a good week. Blessings to you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Summer Place too, it's one that's at the top of my list!! I think it's great that you play the piano, I've always wished I could. I do play a little, very little. Hope you're having a very blessed and happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be fun to have a piano. We have a small keyboard that I have yet to learn to play. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.