Friday, March 15, 2019

Sky Views

Hello Friends,
 Here by the bay it is a sunny, 71°F . It was in the 20s at night just a day or so ago.


Tonight there will be thunderstorms.
Many of my large beautiful fish are missing and now I find that a huge blue heron has been roaming around in my big pond eating my fish. If I catch that little creep I will wring his long neck!  Stay out of my pond you  heron and feed in the salt marsh like you should.  Weirdo.


It is time again for Skywatch Friday and Friday Foto Friends.





Stop by tomorrow for Saturday 9

5 comments:

  1. Amazing skies...I love how beautiful and unique each sunset and sunrise and cloudscape is every day. Our God is a Master Designer!! Thank you for sharing these!! Have a blessed evening and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sky photos especially the first one. Now that the Heron knows where there is food, it will be hard to keep him away. Maybe a scarecrow with a sound system might scare him away. LOL! You never know. I thought Friday Foto Friends wasn't active anymore and I'm just doing Skywatch Friday now. Have a blessed evening dear Annie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't active but I am thinking of taking it over. Just considering carefully if I would be faithful with it. I can be iffy that way :(

      Delete
  3. Your photos are just gorgeous, Ann. The first one almost looks like a painting. Have a wonderful weekend! Bad Heron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so lovely !
    The early morning sky today was a sight - crisp white puffy clouds against a deep blue sky - Wow!
    There was no time to grab the camera (was driving) , but the memory lingers on...
    Have a terrific day , my friend !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.