Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme

It is a beautifully cool and very sunny day today on the New Jersey coast.

It is also Tuesday and time for another of Toni's Tuesday 4 Memes...
Here we go: 
 tuesday 4 meme

Bits And Pieces

1.   What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?
I think I would have done okay with Jeopardy. I used to watch with my mother. On my own I don't watch any game shows or reality TV.  I would hate to be on the Real  Housewives of New Jersey as they are NOTHING like real women from New Jersey. Every program about NJ has been so fake.
 
 
2.   What is your favorite scent?
 
I love the scent of Balsam  fir trees and Cedar trees that grow here. You can smell them powerfully in Maine as well. It is a clean, fresh scent of outdoors.


3.   What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
 
Prince Edward Island. I love walking down Lover's Lane very much. I could live on that gorgeous island very easily and be quite happy.  The people are wonderful too.
 
 
Prince Edward Island, photo credit unknown

4.   What is your favorite fruit?
 
I really like pineapple and I like to eat it with homemade whipped cream or with cream cheese and a mixture of the two with Italian puff cookies is the best.
You get the crispy puff cookies called Anginetti from Stella Doro.. though I don't see them anymore   You cut off the top and they are hollow inside.  
Now you mix equal parts of cream cheese, whipped cream with some shredded pineapple and stuff the cookie. Then you place the little cap on top, sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and voila.. a wonderful dessert. I think you could find a recipe for homemade anginetti though. Believe me, they are worth the effort!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for another great meme Toni!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. That is such an inviting photo! Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love Jeopardy but with Roku, I don't watch any game shows anymore. As for reality TV, I never watched any of them. I just knew you would say Prince Edward Island. That's one place I would have wanted to visit too. Have a blessed day dear Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prince Edward Island looks like something from a movie! I would love to visit!
    I love pineapple too! Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture of Prince Edward Island, easy to see why you love it there. I'm sure I would love the cookies, I love pineapple, cream cheese and whipped cream. Yummy!! Happy May Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stuffed cookies are , indeed , wonderful...so light and refreshing . You have such terrific recipes !
    Prince Edward Island is a lovely place to be - beautiful views , friendly folks and a sense of being in a more sensible time and place . It would be so nice to live there !
    Have a wonderful day , my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I can't believe it's Friday already!! Love those shots of the ocean waves, and your lilacs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.