z Cottage by the Sea : Inside and Out

Friday, May 10, 2019

Inside and Out

Just a few photos on a Friday morning while we wait for thunderstorms to begin.   Nothing so far but the weather is a bit heavy.
 I hope you enjoy seeing them.  Linking with SkyWatch Friday.  


Evening inside the house and down the hallway.

Happy Fish

The grass is always greener on the other side, they say.


"The greater the difficulty the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."
Epictetus


Red sky at morning, sailor, take warning! Red sky at night, sailor's delight!


"Ahh, to sail beyond the horizon to see the other said?  No, rather sit at the shore and really, truly see what you already have."       Annie
 Above photo :  Puppy prints on the shore.
Tomorrow is Saturday 9, come back and visit, okay?

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely fence, smiles. We had heavy downpours earlier...now its partly sunny. Awaiting hubby to get back (had to take his mother to the eye doctor) and then we are heading up to the Super Walmart in Geneseo (where school is).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sky shots, and I like the puppy prints. Have a great weekend and hope the thunderstorms aren't too intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so lovely. Is that your fence? It is very pretty...and I love the lamp and table in the evening light...very peaceful. Your goldfish do look happy!! Hope you are having a peaceful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam! It is a neighbors fence but I wish it was mine! So far the day is quiet, doing some laundry and putting it away, feeding fish, nothing fancy today :).

      Delete
  4. Hi Ann! Sailor's red sky in the morning, we heed and of course, delighted when it is a red sky at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lamp and the scenery is always heavenly. I like the caption in your last photo too. As I get older I am learning the value of being right where I am and enjoying what I have.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.