Sunday, June 9, 2019

Would you Rather... sunday stealing

Hi Friends, welcome to Sunday Stealing.


From Would you Rather.



1. Would you rather be able to detect any lie you hear or get away with any lie you tell?

Detect any lie I hear though I am pretty good at that right now in some ways.


2. Would you rather be a hopeless romantic or a hopeless unromantic?
A hopeless romantic. It just would be nicer.

3. Would you rather have too many friends or too few?
Too many friends. Though can you have too many?

4. Would you rather have no taste buds or be blind?
Neither.

5. Would you rather never hear music again or lose the ability to read?
Neither.

6. Would you rather find true love or be rich?
I want both.

7. Would you rather be the richest person or the smartest?
I wouldn't mind either one but smartest would be better.

8. Would you rather create history or delete it?
I would rather delete a lot of it.

9. Would you rather create a great piece of art and not get credit or get credit for a piece of art you didn’t create?
Not get credit for it. It would be awful to take credit for something that isn't yours.

10. Would you rather age from the neck up, or from the neck down.
Neither. Both are awful.

11. Would you rather see the world but live in poverty or stay in one place and live rich?
As King David said, not too rich or too poor.

12. Would you rather become famous or powerful?
Powerful would be preferable, but, these questions are a bit ridiculous aren't they?

13. Would you rather be a creative person or a technical person?
Both. No one can be all one thing.

14. Would you rather get a paper cut whenever you touch paper or bit your tongue whenever you eat something?
Neither one. I want to live a good life not getting hurt.

15. Would you rather wake up in the morning looking like a giraffe or a kangaroo?
I want to wake up as myself.

16. Would you rather speak “whale” or read babies’ minds.
The person who wrote these questions had to be bored

17. Would you rather eat pizza every day or never eat pizza again?
Oh please. 

18 Would you rather stay forever at your current age or be 10 years younger?
I would rather be 10 years younger but to be an age forever.. 20. I like that age.


9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers and getting to "know" you a little more. The questions are silly. I have a whole book of them that I used back in my days as a youth director. They were great ice breakers that got teens talking and thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers...yep totally agree on #1. Have a beautiful day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree many of the questions qwere impossible to answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, I try to "steal" questions that haven't been asked before, rather than the same ol' same ol' each week. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry? You do a great job every week! These were thought provokers. No sorry.. I had fun.

      Delete
  5. Hi Annie, LOL! Loved your answers. I answered most of them tongue and cheek. No way could I be serious with this set. Have a blessed day dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These questions are goony. But you handled them well. I'm glad you answered them instead of me. You have more patience than I do. Hope you have had a good day. We had lots of rain, and for that I am thankful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed reading your answers to these 'tricky' questions :-))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.