Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Hi Friends,  How is your weekend going? 
Found this funny on the net:
Here are questions from this week Sunday Stealing:
Questions from Questions, Memes, Asks, Etc

1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
  No, not completely. There are things missing.

2. Do you drink enough water?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
How about never!

4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
I prefer the beach.    Mountains are too  bigfooty., too wolfy, too beary, too tic filled.
   I had enough of them and am done with them. Spent lots of time camping and riding in the mountains. It is enough.

5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
I am usually in a silly mood, goofy and groggy.

6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date?
Be taken on a date.

7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
Long long time. Before my spinal surgery.

8. Vodka or wine?
Neither one. Grapes make me sick. Not interested in vodka either.

9. How often do you cry?
As often as I need to.

10. Ever had a crush on a teacher?
Oh, good grief NO!  I didn't like most of my teachers.

11. Can you wire a plug?
If I had too, sure.

12. Do you wear socks to bed?
No, I think they feel weird in bed. Actually, I never like wearing socks.

13. What is currently bugging you?
Yellow fly bites. They are horrible, burning and painful.

15. Can you change a car tire?'
Nope. It is physically impossible for me to bend over or move in ways you would have to in order to do that.

16. Have you met more than ten celebrities?
No, I don't think so.

17. Do you sleep naked?
 None of your business my nosy friend.

18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?
A performance of La Boheme at the Met.

19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow on line?
Nope.

20. Who is someone who has changed your life positively.
 Myself.  No one else can change  another person.

21. Favourite city?
I really don't have one. I also don't go to cities much. Now that I don't get around as easily I stay out of them too.

22. Can you drive?
Yes I can drive.

22. Cigarettes or alcohol?
I don't do either.

23. Favourite and least favourite accents?

I like the old Boston Brahman accent. Not fond of  English accents.

24. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child?
No, never played that.

25. Do you like 1980s fashion?
80's had no fashion, just huge mistakes in clothing and hair styles.

5 comments:

  1. I hate wearing socks, even in winter. Enjoyed your answers, Annie...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your graphic at the very top about serial killers. So funny. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots in common here.. I detest socks in bed.. they do feel really odd.. and yikes, the 80's were a huge mistake in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing at your description of the mountains...too Bigfooty. HA!!
    Trashing 80's hair, though....it was the decade my hair was made for! I have hated and struggled with every decade before and since in my attempts to have a good hair day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As The Blue Bridesmaid ( the reception hall air conditioning was too cold for a then thin thing in a strapless summer gown) , winter sleeping brings many layers and SOCKS ! ...shivers not conducive to deep sleep !
    Love the beach...near it , not in the water...need the sights , sounds and that delicious salt air scent...so
    "centering" , calming and wonderful...a hunger that must be filled !
    Love coming here !!!
    Have a splendid day !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.