Monday, September 9, 2019

All About You.. Tuesday 4

It's been cooler lately, though they say it will heat up again. But, no thank you.
Signs of Autumn are in the air and another blanket was not too much the past few nights.
Dorian passed  by out at sea and sent us nothing but winds and rain of a moderate sort. I wish the same could be said for Nova Scotia and the Bahamas.
The Famous Anonymous entered her Sophomore year in university and the Little has begun 6th grade this year. 

First day on bus when she was in  kindergarten
 And today in 6th grade and playing with makeup (but not to wear at school )She's actually quite good with makeup application. She looks just like me, it's scary!

I'm joining in for Toni's meme and you should too!
click Toni's logo above to visit

All About You #2

1.   What's your favorite thing to do when you have time on your hands?
Paint and read history, archaeology, etc.

2.   Company coming tonight for dinner what do you cook?
Depending on whats in the freezer:
Chicken casserole
or a meat stew or casserole of some kind
or an Italian dish

3.   The weather is perfect outside, how would you spend the day?
What I do everyday that's nice:
Sitting on the beach by the  bay enjoying the breeze and a cup of coffee.

4.   It's morning and you just got up, what do you have for breakfast?
This morning:
A cup of half and half decaf hazelnut mixed with pumpkin spice caffeinated.
Then I made some green beans and carrot shavings in olive oil.
Sometimes I eat fish for breakfast. (Don't laugh, this is very big in Israel so I am not alone!)
I no longer eat eggs and I avoid cereal like the plague because of the GMO and the Round Up in the boxes themselves.
 
So, what about you? Are you going to answer these and tell us something about yourself?
Inquiring minds want to know! 

As a note: Please pray for the Standing Rock Sioux nation as the USA once again  trashes treaties made with American Indians and treats them like trash.   God will judge this and it will not end well for this nation.  
 
Come again.
 


8 comments:

  1. We could do this weekly Annie. One week sitting on the beach by the bay drinking coffee and the next week we could sit by the river watching trains go by and enjoying the peace and quiet in both places with a cup of coffee and just relaxing. 😊 Ahhh.. If only my friend. The FA is a beautiful girl and yes just like her grandmother. Have a blessed day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish for breakfast eh? I would sit on the beach with you! Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this post...give me a few minutes to get this up on my blog. I'm on "break" awaiting my next class until 2:30--great to play catch up. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I always say this, but I just love that you paint. I want to do that...even if it is just a childlike painting. It sounds so relaxing.
    Your blog looks great!
    It is so hot here, we cannot even go out for recess. The heat index has been over 100º.
    The FA is so pretty! I hope she has a great school year!

    Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your answers and am joining you in prayer over the Sioux Nation. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not at school (make - up). Beautiful photo. Love to see her. Here it was so rainy today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning , my friend !
    Terrific post !
    Am home since yesterday with a ferocious sinus thingee .
    Reading your posts always make me feel better .
    Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.