Friday, November 29, 2019

Photos on Friday


Was your holiday as nice as ours? I hope it was.
There is no greater American holiday than Thanksgiving Day as it marks the beginning of American history. 78% of the women died that first year in Plimouth,Massachusetts and only 4 were left to cook the Thanksgiving meal attended by their  Indian friends and the men and children who survived to help build  " one nation, under God with liberty and justice for all."
 You can enlarge any of these photos and all are taken by me in my neighborhood.
I am joining in again with Skywatch Friday and Friday Photos.


This year's Thanksgiving Table

Last year's table
Evening sky

Fluffy daytime clouds over the bay



6 comments:

  1. Lovely table set up for Thanksgiving. Sky images are great. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and table. I pray your day was filled with much joy and many blessings. I know we had a very full day. But it was wonderful. Now we must prepare for Christmas! But it is a happy time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love your siggy at the end. You set a very lovely table my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Thanksgiving table, both this year and last. Hope it was a good one, and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table reflects all the love and finesse you put into events and gifts for those you care about . Beautiful table... wonderful company...yummy food...precious people !
    Wishing all , glowing good health and joy !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.