Thursday, November 14, 2019

Photos..


Friday photos and Skywatch Friday.. Here we go
A very short clip of the surf...




Leaves on the barbie

A crowd of phragmites

I've made 6 pillows for people in a Christmas design from place mats and batting. You can use any kind of place mat that you like and of course, they don't have to be for any holiday at all. If you have a sewing machine, I don't.. the work goes quickly.  These are hand sewn.
Had to take this photo of 2 men.. one old, one young same position.
Flower boxes this summer

Daytime sky

Sunset sky
Saturday 9 is next in line and hopefully Sunday Stealing.

 

7 comments:

  1. I like your clever idea for the pillows made from place mats, they turned out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skies are lovely. I enjoyed the sound of the wind and the waves splashing on the shore. Those pillows are a brilliant idea. I don't know why my brain can't think of such lovely little pillows. You've given me a great idea for another year (I already have gifts for this year).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love listening to the surf. it calms me. your pillows are wonderful and hand sewn makes them extra special. Love the daytime and sunset skies. Many blessings dear Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something about the surf is so relaxing. Beautiful sky shots. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pillows you are making. What a great idea! The two men on the couches...funny, I wonder if they are related? They are both going bald. LOL. Neat pictures. Love the surf, and the skies, and your summer garden pic. Blessings dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.