Thursday, January 23, 2020

Being Thankful

How does one be thankful or grateful when things are not going well in life? 
Is it by focusing more on things that are right and keeping them ever present in mind?

Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth!
 Serve the LORD with gladness! Come into his presence with singing!
 Know that the LORD, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
  Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!
 For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations. —Psalm 100

5 comments:

  1. I love Pooh and Psalm 100. I did Tuesday 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes , too much is taken for granted in our daily life .
    Gratitude for the little things that make up all those big things can bring , if not peace , calm .
    Wishing you all good things , my friend , now and always !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful for you...and I am wondering how in the world I missed this post, smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.