Monday, January 6, 2020

Jane Austen Comes to Tea


Jane Austen quotes:
 
"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not
pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably  stupid."


 "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal."


"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature." 

     "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment."


"Ah! There is nothing like staying at home, for real comfort."

 "If I loved you less I might be able to talk about it more."
"We all have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be."

—Jane Austen


Tuesday 4 Meme.  is up and running. Please join in. Make it part of your regular post..why not?


3 comments:

  1. So nice of you to take up the Tuesday 4 torch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coollllllllllllllll on the Tuesday meme, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased to see you doing this. What an honor to Toni, and it helps to round off the Week! God bless you! Schotzy Jean

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.