Saturday, February 29, 2020

Bicycle Quiz

Bev has new questions for us , stolen of course. Is there any other way?


Stolen from Bicycle Sidewalk
"Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!"

Cheers, indeed!


1. Do you think animals dream?
Yes. They run in their sleep and you can see their little legs moving. They whine, bark and talk in their sleep as well.

2. Have you ever been to a fortune teller or psychic?
No and never will go to them.  They are fakes and charlatans and bad people generally.  Superstition and magical thinking are no good for anyone.

3. How important is it to have a low stress job?
You can't escape all stress but, if you are one who suffers with it, then yes, it is very important to avoid a stressful job.

4. Do you always lock your house?   Yes, I do.

5. What do you do if you feel lonely? See people, go out shopping or feel that way until I don't feel that way anymore.

6. Have you ever driven a sports car?
Yes I have.

7. Have you ever fallen down the stairs?
No, I have not b'h and hopefully never will 


8. What do you think about the death penalty?
Over all I am not for it. Biblical law requires  2 -3 eye witnesses for it to be used, not stupid circumstantial evidence. 

9. What do you think about animal testing?
Not down with this either.

10. What are your neighbors like?
Quiet, stay to themselves and either young or very old.

11. Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth?
Yes.

12, Are there any foods that you wouldn’t eat as a child that you now like?
No. The other way around is true though.

13. Is it important to always tell the truth?
No. It isn't.  If I am asked if I am hiding Anne Frank, I will gladly lie.

14. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Those awful whole wheat, carob cookies that health fanatics seem to always make. Each cookie weights a pound and they could be used as door stops.

15. Do computers really help us save time?
They can if used right. They can also make things take much longer.

16. Do you have any tattoos?
No, I don't.

17. Do you pray every day?
Yes.

18. Are you in favor of cloning?
 I see no need for it.
And just like that I became Japanese...

19. How do you feel about changing your nationality?
Not onboard with it. Have no reason to do so at the present. If you mean ethnicity, that's impossible. You are what you are no matter where you go.
If I move to Japan I will never ,ever be Japanese.

20. Would you ever buy a used car?
Yes, why not?

21. Should you spank a child when they do something wrong?
Nope. It leads to kinky stuff.     Also it does no good. 
People spin the phrase about not sparing the rod.
However, no good shepherd uses a rod to beat the sheep. The rod of a shepherd is to guide and protect and beat off the wolves.

22. Has science made a negative impact on society?
In some ways yes, and in many ways no. It certainly stopped the polio epidemic and it made a huge difference in saving lives with antibiotics which are a great help.

23. Have you ever gone on a blind date?
Yes.

24. Do you believe there is life after death?
Yes.

Please drop  by HERE Sunday night  to join in with Tuesday 4 won't you?


6 comments:

  1. My parents did not spare the rod and tried to beat the stubbornness out, ask them did it work. We only spanked Liam once and he turned out ok. Other things for displicined word. Just saying.

    I always enjoy your answers; fresh ways of looking at things, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. I wonder what animals dream.

    I think the death penalty is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers today, you get to know people better by their answers.
    Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computers are great when they're up and running, when they're not they are worthless. Cloning is just so freaky, I don't think it's right, just my opinion. Enjoyed reading your answers, hope you're enjoying a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.