Thursday, February 20, 2020

Nature Around Me

Older photos help me revisit this past summertime.
There is a magic in the sky at sunset by the cove on our bay.  Skies turn firey in hues of reds and oranges as the sun melts itself into the west.
Posting with Skywatch Friday and my own Friday Photos.
Orange Sunset 2019
Afternoon by the bay...summer 2019
Above, you can see the barrier island on the other side of the bay.. which is where our ocean beach (below) is located.

My Town's ocean beach(not my photo, it's the towns photo)
I love the white sand on New Jersey's beaches. They call it sugar sand but in some places the sand is slightly pinkish, as below.  They are pink because it is made of crushed garnets.


Saturday will be Sat 9.
Until then behave yourself.



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset Annie! I just did a post on God our Creator. He creates so many things for us to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos and the colour in the first one is spectacular. Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep saying that (behave)---bahahwahahahaha---who moi? LOLOLOL

    Have a great Friday, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beach photos. Makes me want to go to the beach and walk on the white sugar sand that we have here in Florida too. However the further north you go on our beaches, the sand becomes mixed with a lot of broken shells and the texture is very crunchy. But there is where they get "coquina" to make patios, driveways, and other items built with coquina shells and concrete. (I think). Anyway, I enjoyed your post and I hope you are feeling better this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink sand...New Jersey is on my Bucket List for sure now. Trouble is my middle name so Behave, not so sure I can accomplish that request. LOL See you next week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In this manner my partner Wesley Virgin's adventure begins in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    THESE are the same tactics many celebrities (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe that thought has even occurred IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and $3.20 on his bank card.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life check to check! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've taken part in those thoughts, ain't it so?

    Your success story is waiting to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.