Sunday, February 9, 2020

Thought Provoking Questions

Hi Friends,
How did it come to be Sunday already? I just got used to Friday.


"Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!"

From Thought-Provoking Questions

1. Is it more important to love or be loved?

As a baby/child it is more important to be loved and that, in turn, will allow you to be able to love when you are an adult, at which time it is more important  for you to love others.

2. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing would you do it?

Yes. There are some decisions I would not make now.

3. If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?

I'd try to be  a decent person to the last moment and influence others in a positive way. as much as possible.


4. What is the difference between innocence and ignorance?

Innocence comes from a clean heart.   Ignorance comes from lack of education or experience. Willful ignorance is the trait of a self centered idiot.

5. What is the simplest truth you can express in words?

The respect of God is the beginning of wisdom. And as a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

6. What gives your life meaning?

Belief in God.

7. Can there be happiness without sadness?  Pleasure without pain?  Peace without war?

Yes. There can be happiness minus sadness, pleasure without pain and peace without war. It is called Paradise and there was no need for the sadness, the pain or the war and frankly, there still isn't any need for these things. Sadness, pain and war are the result of human greed, lust and self involvement which are the result of not believing God. I didn't say believing in God, I said believing God and there is a difference.

8. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?

That I loved them all the time, even when they were unlovable to some, even when they were bad, even when they hurt me. even when it was not easy to do.


9. Is there such a thing as perfect?

Yes  God is perfect. People are not.

10. What do you love most about yourself?

That I care about others and am easy to get along with most of the time.

11. Is it more important to do what you love or to love what you are doing?

Both are important if possible.

12. What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?

Having more wisdom and knowledge.

13. What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?

 I forget.  No, actually I have no clue at this moment. And even if I did, to name one is to neglect others. and I am sure there were many.

14. To what degree have you controlled the course your life has taken?

To a large degree because I was a naive, stupid idiot who believed that everybody was normal and loving. It isn't true though.


15. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?

A sad abundance of darkness and unhappiness..  

Until tomorrow then....

8 comments:

  1. This was a hard one! I really like your header and background. I love Pooh! I also like using my siggies when I post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are difficult and thought provoking questions. I like your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...very hard questions and equally the answers. I think I am going to pass on it.

    I love your new header, smiles. Have a great day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. More wisdom and knowledge is a great answer. I love learning and aim to continue to do so.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were tough questions and you did a great job answering them! I liked your distinction between believing in God and believing, that's a very big point that far too many miss.

    By the way, I really like the seagulls. They make me yearn for the beach.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all your answers but especially #12.
    Your blog is a breath of fresh air. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, I loved, LOVED, all your answers, so many of them are how I feel too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful answers to some difficult questions, but you led us back to the truth, which is "Believing God" is so different from just "believing IN God". Yes, if we would always 'believe God" and trust His wisdom, we would be much happier in life! Thank you for your thoughtful answers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.