Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Pet Questions Tuesday 4



Sorry about how late this was going up on the Tuesday 4 blog but the auto-post failed! It's up now though I think most might find it too late to join in. Feel free to join in another day this week if you have nothing else planned to post , however.
As always if you have ideas for questions, let me know!
  Welcome to Tuesday 4 kept in memory of it's creator, our friend Toni Taddeo.

Today's subject is  pets


1. What is your pet peeve of the month, year, lifetime?
That people fail to research and keep informed and blindly follow along with the popular opinion without much proof.

2. Do you have a pet? Tell us about your pet?
I have pond fish. They are friendly and beautiful and multiply like crazy!
 I used to have dogs and cats as well but, since my last pet friend passed on I have not had anymore.  I do miss having a pet friend though.

3. What are some pet projects in your life?
Tuesday 4 has become a pet project as I know  Toni would have liked it kept up.
I also have a project to watch and discuss TV programs with the Famous Anonymous and discuss music and other topics with the Little. I love talking to them.

4.  Do you feed the birds or other animals in the wild?
I do feed the birds, yes and used to love feeding seagulls but it does spoil them and feeding birds attracts squirrels to your house too.
I like to hear birds singing though, so I do feed them most of the time.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Annie:
    Love to see Tuesday4Meme back today.
    I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never tire of living where you are...maybe the politics and your governor, but by the sea, NEVER. smiles.

    I enjoy 'talking' to you basically everyday, smiles. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you share photos of your yard and pond. I would love to have water and fishies in my yard. I did have a little pond for a couple of years, but the maintenance was ridiculous and the field mice from the neighbor's chicken coop kept drowning themselves in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing the birds singing too and it seems they are really outdoing themselves in our neighborhood this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning , my friend !
    I , too , feed the birds...my feathered piggies ! There is also a small pond tucked into a raised side garden . The sound of the falling filtered water and sight of fat fishies
    is lovely .
    Have a splendid day and many thanks for this wonderful blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Toni would be so happy that you have kept Tuesday4 going! I love fish ponds, there is something peaceful about them. Hope you're staying well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pond fish, that sounds lovely and peaceful to watch.
    I love to hear birds singing too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will post some photos of my ponds tomorrow I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for doing the Tuesday 4 in memory of Toni. I am sorry that I have not been participating, but I find that I just don't seem to do well with the different memes...I enjoy reading everyone else's questions and anwswers, and then I can think of some things to answer. LOL. Anyway, I am glad you do this and I always enjoy reading what everyone else writes. Hope your pond fish are doing well and that the mean heron doesn't come back this year. I'm trying to keep him occupied down here at my pond. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember when you lost your beloved cat. I lost my Reina back at the end of 2009 and said no more pets. Then we got Minnie in 2027. She is a comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My cat, Reynaldo, is now 16. The calculators tell me he'd be 80 in human years. I can tell he's getting old. He's not as flexible as he used to be and he misses jumps he once made easily. One of the many unexpected gifts of being stuck at home and forced to slow down is that I get extra time with him at this special stage in his life.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.