Saturday, May 9, 2020

Sunday Stealing on Mother's Day

The first day of the week began as a chilly, windy day but, we should see 60 later on.
Yesterday was cold and windy. Even 40 feels very chilly when the temperatures were higher during the week. But, I am never sad to see chilly and windy days. They make me feel good and I love the lower humidity so much.
I got a new 50 inch tv and a new powerful computer for mother's day. I hope your mother's day is a happy one.

May you day be happy and bright

I am joining in with Sunday Stealing because even on Mother's Day we are thieves and must keep up the tradition.

"Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!"

Excerpted from Black Feathers and White Ashes
1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
  Usually blue ink. I use black if the situation calls for it and purple from time to time. I loved purple ink when I was in 8th-9th grades.
My favorite pen is the Pilot G2 Extra or Ultra fine in navy blue.

2. Do you prefer living in the country or the city?
Generally the country as its more private. Small town over city.

3. How do you drink your tea or coffee?
I drink my tea strong with milk, no sugar.
I only like coffee with Coffee Mate Powdered creamer , no sugar.

4. Do you prefer bath or shower?
 Showers. I never had a shower until I got married. My parents house was a little Victorian with a very old original claw foot tub but no shower. I took my first ever shower in my husbands apartment which we moved into after our wedding. I loved it!   I like not sitting in the old soapy water of a tub.I felt cleaner in a shower.

5. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
I like real books. I love having a big library of them to choose from too.

6. Would you ever want to be famous?
No.  I think fame would be too much loss of privacy and too much bother. I don't think a lot of famous people are very happy with it in many ways.

7. Are you a restless sleeper?
 I don't think so, no.

8. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
I don't believe I've eaten anything strange really. Does buffalo count? I don't think buffalo is strange though and I like it better than beef. 

9. Do you like cereal crunchy or soggy?
I don't eat box cereal but I used to like crunchy and my favorite was Fruity Pebbles.
 I also like oatmeal so both I guess. I only eat imported oatmeal because Europe bans GMO foods and the USA allows box cereal to be sprayed with Round Up. No thank you.
I also only buy imported canned tomatoes (23mg sodium as compared with 300mg in American foods) and canned beans  from Italy  as they are very very low in sodium and non- GMO.

10. Do you like ice in your drinks?
 If they are supposed to be cold, then I like ice.

11. Do you prefer swimming in pools or the ocean?
I like both.

12. What can you hear right now?
Longmire on the telly,  and the wind in the Cedar trees.

13. Where do you feel the safest?
Longmire
      In my faith.

14. What would you like your legacy to be?
Love and truth for my children and that I spoke up to help save America from the fascist evil of global government.
"Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."


15. Do you like spicy food?
Well I like Mexican food, Cuban food, etc. 
 I don't mind a mild spicy but hot, no, not at all. I think it destroys the taste.

12 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that I have had buffalo to be honest. I've eaten horse though (in Switzerland) and it tastes fairly similar to beef, rather like I would imagine buffalo does.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Mother's Day gifts!! Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day, Ann. I hope you have a beautiful day. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers.
    There are some weird foods popping up today.
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovee yur response to 13!!! Wish I had thought of that! For taht is the truth if ever !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, another Pilot G-2 user. Yay! I love the extra fine. My husband calls them razors because he can't write with them without cutting into the paper, but I love the way they flow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to hold a book in my hands too.
    Did you read the Left Behind Books? I remember thinking I hope I never have to be made to make that choice because what if I do something and I don't realize it...but here we are now and hmmmm. Loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to look up the Left behind series and it isn't something I would be interested in but I see your point about choices for sure.

      Delete
  7. Wow! A new tv and computer? You must have been a very good mother this year! So wonderful! I agree with and share many of your responses. Although I do not put milk in my tea. I am not a milk drinker at all, and can't imagine it in my tea. (although I have had it, and it wasn't so terrible, but just not for me). I also prefer real books. I don't like to read that much on the computer...except for our blogs. I like to sit in my comfortable chair and feel and read a good book, and turn the pages and hold it to my heart when I love it. I've never had buffalo meat that I know of, but I have had moose, bear, and deer. Not bad, but I'm really not a big game eater. I don't like soggy cereals. I like oatmeal a little bit, not really a big eater of it either. It's the milk part that spoils it for me. I like to swim in the ocean and pools, but haven't done either in a long time. Too much trouble getting into and out of a bathing suit anymore...I prefer to walk on a beach. Have a blessed and beautiful week. Thank you for being a strong warrior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tannin in tea can tan your bladder, make it hard like leather and so tea without milk is not good for a person. Milk binds the tannin.
      Oatmeal is good for the heart and I mix it with a ton of flax seed. I don't eat for enjoyment but for what it can do for the body.
      Buffalo is the most mild of all meats, much milder tasting than beef even.

      Delete
  8. Buffalo, that made me remember my strangest food was not frog legs as I said in my blog, it has to be fried black bear. When we lived in a little village in Canada many years ago they ate bear and so we did too. Always enjoy visiting with you, you always have great answers. Happy Mother's Day, sorry I'm late.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning , my friend !
    Coming to your blog is a lovely way to begin my day...thank you !
    My Mother's Day gift was a dear and heartfelt card and message from my son...precious beyond words ! His calls from out west are a delight...we share a similar sense of humor and world view...time seems to fly and an hour is gone ! Such a blessing !
    Be safe and well

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.