Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Life on a Tuesday....

Tuesday by the seaside and life goes on.
 Air Temperature    84° - 91°
Winds    From the South
 Waves    1 - 3 feet
Rip Current Risk    Low
Ocean Temperature    63° - 84°
(Normal 70° - 82°)


 Some items of interest:
 If you receive seeds in the mail from China, do not open them, do not plant them, do not touch them! Instead turn them over to the Post Office.
Thousands of people are receiving these and they are most likely invasive, poisonous plants that can render soil useless for generations.
This is an act of war.


And people are reporting the following more and more often now:
Tests never taken but reports are all coming  back positive.


Meanwhile Mark Zuckerburg, head of Facebook says that Facebook defends the right of free expression.  This proves he has succumbed to deep delusional disorder!
I am still in Facebook jail for using the word "stupid" and for posting links to the Tuesday 4 Meme which they labeled as hate speech.
If you post about religion, politics or anything they hate, you too will be placed in jail or worse.

Martin Luther King said, "The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict."

"The first question which the priest and the Levite asked was: 'If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?' But ... the good Samaritan reversed the question: 'If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?'

 "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
 "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."\
"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people."
"There comes a time when silence is betrayal." We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now."
 Yes, my friends, I have put my money where my mouth is and have lost jobs, got beat up and threatened with expulsion and suspension for standing up for others and their rights.
Cowardice can be seen in the smallest of acts and the very youngest of children.  Teach them that life is worthless when you are silent in the face of evil.





3 comments:

  1. Hey, FB freed me...but don't worry...I will get my Conservative point(s) across somewhere else. ANYWAYS, your post is spot on, Annie. I too have lost jobs, friends, family and so on (and as discussed, perhaps that is why no job)---no worries...it will all just magically disappear in Nov. right? (NOT)

    ANYWAYS, I have missed our daily comments on FB and IM too. Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and thanks for stopping by my little place in the ether.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post Annie, I'm missing you on facebook. Although I'm about ready to shut my facebook page down for a while. I don't know, I enjoy the good things....it's the bad things that I don't want to see.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.