Thursday, August 27, 2020

End of the Week... End of August

August seems to have gone by very quickly.
And summer has as well.  We have only 25 days until the Autumnal Equinox changes the season  again.
 I enjoy photos of autumn best of all and I think it is because I love the colder weather and I adore brilliant colors.  Here is the northeast the colors of autumn are jewel like and vivid.
Summer is green, white, blue and yellow. Spring is white, pale green and pinks.  Winter is deep browns, silvers, white and gold.  Every season has it's own type of magical beauty to share and show off.

“Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I pray it arrives just as suddenly this  year.
But first.. a look at the bay in summer...





7 comments:

  1. I am so ready for fall weather. It comes a little later here, it will be late October early November before we can expect any weather change. I'm certainly looking forward to cooler days. You live in such a pretty area, always enjoy your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are always so lovely. I am praying for an early autumn. We actually can see maple tree leaves turning red on the far side of the pond. That seems early to me here in Florida, so I am hoping that is a good sign. The high heat and humidity have really been bad this month in particular. I know we have to be patient...but I think we are all ready for some positive changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I like your choice for president! Beautiful photos. I can't believe August is nearly gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As to one's choice for President , I once worked in a school where the parties were so vocally divided , my only defense , when pressured by both sides , was to put a bumper sticker on my car - "Snoopy For President " !!
    Wishing you all good things , my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((grinning and laughing))) Ya just got keep rubbing it in! (those views, lololol)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.