Saturday, August 29, 2020

Sunday Stealing

I'm participating in Sunday Stealing, always a noble endeavor!

"Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

Excerpted from Live Journal 5000 Questions
1. Who is the hottest celebrity you can think of?
None of them. I am not a Hollywood fan. People are attractive to me because of their personalities. Hollywood people seem so empty and fake.

2. Do you ever get so nervous that you can't even think?
Not that nervous no.

3. Do you sing when there is no music?
Yes, I do that a lot.

4.Who was the best political leader in history and why?
In all of history? Has there ever been one? I truly doubt it. Even King Solomon had his faults.
I think John F. Kennedy would have been great given a chance.
Most world leaders were and are pretty ugly actually and corrupt.

5 If you could dance with anyone in the world right now, who would it be and what song would you dance to?
Kenny Wormald  to Give Me a Fake ID from the newer version of Footloose.
I dance at least as good as Julianne Hough who dances with him in this bit from the movie..  Piece of cake.
Here it is from rehearsals:



6 Finish this sentence your own way. There are two types of people in the world...  Those who are Irish and those who wish they were.

7 What have you saved since elementary school?
Nothing I can think of but I have my Teddy who was given to me at age 3

8 Have you ever won an award?
Yes, I've won a few for running track and dancing.

9. Do you feel more connected to the sun or the moon?
Neither. I feel connected more to people and animals than inanimate objects.

10 Do flaws make people interesting to you?
Not that I can think of, no.  I find better qualities more interesting in them.

11 Who is your favorite historical figure?
I don't believe I have a favorite.

12. White bread or wheat bread?
White breads like real Semolina Italian or a good French bread, or sour dough.

13. Do you usually do things fast or right?
You can do both you know.

14. Are you or have you ever been in a band?
No I was not.

15. Here are 4 statements about me. Only one of them is true. Which one is it?
     1. I danced professionally.
     2. I have a degree in mathmatics from Rutgers University.
    3. I am a card carrying member of a political party.
    4. I drive a little tiny Volkswagen
I will post the right one at the end.. but tell me which one you thought it was, okay?

16. Would you wear a thong bathing suit in public?
 Not sure about the thong but bikini, yes of course.

17. Have you thought about death today?
Well I have since you brought it up.

18. What is your favorite breakfast?
Fried eggs with fried tomato and mushrooms with waffles or pancakes on the side.

19. Are you the life of the party?
No. I think that can be a bit rude to gain all that attention on yourself.

20. If you hit an animal with your car would you get out to try and make sure it was okay?
Yes, of course if possible.
21. When do you get your most peaceful and satisfying sleep?
At night.
22. What thought gets you out of bed in the morning?
Time to wake up! pretty simple isn't it?
23. What are you a member of?
The Human Race
24. Name one place you refuse to ever go.
 I don't know of any place I absolutely refuse to go. There are some I have no interest in visiting.

25. When (and if) people (or animals) go to heaven, do they become angels?
Nope. They do not.  Angels were created as angels. You can't become one any more than you can become an animal.

Of the four statements number 1 is true. Though I did study at Rutgers, it wasn't math, I never drove a tiny Volkswagen and I am not a member of either political party.
Hey.. don't forget Tuesday 4 goes up on Sunday Night!!

14 comments:

  1. #6 Why didn’t I think of that? 👍
    I picked 1.
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose correctly. I almost chose 2, but I think you said you liked archeology. I took that in college too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed the correct one, but I think being FB friends gave me a slight advantage in knowing about you. I agree with you on #4...no matter how well meaning a person is, I think the political scene ends up corrupting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew the correct answers, grin. I hope you have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie: I enjoyed all of your answers today.
    Have a great Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guessed dancer because of your previous comment. I learned something new about your today. Mr D and I used to dance often, not professionally, just because we enjoy it. Hope you're enjoying a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I guessed right! (I love the way you did the answer. I am disappointed that so many people told the right answer right away)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guessed dancer, but only because I have known you for so long and you have talked about it. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guessed #2 - because that's closest to what I have. Oh well.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew you were a dancer. But I could see you driving a VW. Great answers. I guess I never thought that much about wanting to be Irish. I'm part Scotch-Irish, English, and German, with some Norwegian thrown in for variety. Having recently done my DNA test for Ancestry, I was surprised to discover that I am more English than any of the above! No wonder I like tea and tea parties so much! I appreciated your correct answers about angels. So many people think we will become angels when we die. But they have their distinct purpose of being God's messengers...I look forward to meeting them someday. Hope you have a blessed and beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought it was the dancing. Lots of hints earlier since you said you'd won awards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, cool, you were a dancer too! I never made to a professional status but I trained really hard. Had to stop when my health deteriorated after a terrible fall. I sure miss it. And I sing a lot too. Used to sing in public (Second Alto) but lost that too with a necessary neck surgery. That's OK. I sing with the crowd in Church. That'll have to do until I'm dancing and singing at the feet of Jesus for all eternity. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always something to learn here...interesting questions and answers...thank you !
    Wishing you a satisfying day !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.