Friday, September 25, 2020

Saturday 9

September is moving along at quite a clip isn't it? Here it is time for another Saturday 9 already.


Saturday 9:
Do You Want to Dance? (1972)  Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here

 1) Do you check your cellphone first thing in the morning?    No, I rarely look at my cell phone for any reason.  I am not fond of cell phones at all and seriously dislike talking on the phone.
 
2) Are there dirty dishes in your sink right now?  No. The sink is clean and dishes are put away.

3) Have you laughed yet today? Yes.

4) Have you written a check in the last week?
   No but the week before I did.

5) If you met someone who shared all your strengths and weaknesses, would you like him/her?
Well, not for the weaknesses no.

6) Is a bride ever too old to have a big wedding?
No. I think you can have a big wedding whenever you want.

7) Do you put potato chips in your sandwich to make it crunchy?
I never have done that, no. It might be kind of interesting with tuna ..hmmm.

8) Have you ever taken a nude photo of someone (not a baby)?    No.

9) On Monday, will you be playing Bud and Mimi's cool new meme, Monday Madness? (Our last shameless plug, I promise.)   I forgot last week but will try again this week.



5 comments:

  1. It's wonderful that you manage to do all your dishes and have them put away before bed time. I am a bit more haphazard with the dishes. I always wash them but I let most of them dry overnight on the draining rack. These days I'm trying to improve and get everything cleaned and put away. I tried listening to the audio link at your introduction but it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your siggy! You have to try a chip at least once. I love tuna! I wrote about my doctor appointment. Thanks for the encouragement Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting questions and answers !
    One of the interesting aspects of food consumption is appreciating each layer of the experience . In addition to the sight , scent and sound (sizzling bacon ,popping corn) is the texture . Those chips supply a satisfying crunch , in contrast to the creamy tuna and soft bread . An inspired combination !
    Be safe and well , All !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Saturday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not like talking on the phone either. I agree potato chips would be good on a tuna sandwich. Now that is what I want for lunch...hahahahaha Your siggie is super cute! Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.