Thursday, September 17, 2020

Summer on the Seashore

Well, it seems Blogger has gone back to the original photo system and I think that's cool.


It was a lovely summer all in all. Very few really hot humid days and except for a an exceptionally high number of thunderstorms, the weather was wonderful.  Not many tourists this year so we had our neighborhood to ourselves for the most part.

We are expected to have more snow than usual and I sure hope autumn will be crisp and cool. 

Here are some summer photos of my neighborhood. I am joining for Skywatch Friday as well. All photos are from my neighborhood.

Summer storm

A lone Phragmites

The Famous Anonymous is a licensed bartender.. though she isn't old enough to drink. She worked at the Yacht Club for the summer.

She does weddings, parties, etc too. Best of all.. She is good at it!

           The ocean side of our town and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog !
    Beautiful photos !
    My , but the F.A.K.does nice work !Those drinks look so refreshing !
    Thank you for the ocean photo...still haven't been able to get there...so miss it !!!
    Wishing you a lovely day , with joy in unexpected places , my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The kid can make me a drink anytime, smiles. Have a great day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those drinks look so refreshing. I'll be right over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures. I know you enjoy your summer days, but you are also looking forward to fall and winter. I am definitely looking forward to fall and winter here in Florida. This will be our most comfortable time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.