Monday, September 28, 2020

Tuesday 4 Rebel

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in honor and memory of Toni Taddeo. 

The subject this week was marriage. But since I have nothing to say on that,  I am being a rebel and doing an old one from Toni's blog posted last October . I really have nothing to say about marriage and so, this is my topic for the week You can see this week's actual meme at Tuesday4.. link on the side of my blog here.

Autumn This Or That

1.   Pumpkin Carving or Apple Picking?

Pumpkin  carving would be more fun I think. I just finished picking apples off my own tree. Its hard work.

2.   Yankee Candles or Roaring Fireplace?

 Yankee candles as I don't have a fireplace. I used to, but gave it to my daughter who threw it out.. I would have liked to have it back. It was an oak surround on a gas fireplace. Very nice really.

3. Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider? I will go off the list and ask for an old Colonial drink served hot called Flip. Invented in the early 1600's and much beloved in Colonial America. 



 

4. Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie? I like both but, I think apple pie made by my grandmother was the top of the list!! They were huge, high and delicious.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.