Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Haiku on a Thursday

October.. You are so very beautiful!  I just revel in Autumn. I adore everything about it.

Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.  Joel 2:23
 

  " No one travels
Along this way but I,
This autumn evening."
by Matsuo Basho



"The shallows-
a crane’s thighs splashed
in cool waves."
Matsuo Basho




The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
Matsuo Basho 



"Autumn  moods...
 Water is unconcerned
             if moss changes her color!"  annie


 
"The autumn sun goes down
 Without a cry
 A crow has flown
 across the orange sky"
    Matsuo Basho




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I hope your having a great day, Annie. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dear,love it,thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those were so good. Loved them all. I think the last one of the water and moss the best, no, the rainy road...no the crane in the water...oh, I loved them all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. I like the water running through the old rusty spigot!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.