Thursday, October 1, 2020

Miss October Makes an Entrance

Welcome October!  

She has entered  with a  dazzling burst of bright blue sky,brilliant sunshine and cool refreshing temperatures.
  Leaves are slowly turning red, orange and yellow, many birds have already flown south, but cardinals, crows, Jays , chickadees and the hardy birds are here for the duration. 

The road in the photo below is in my neighborhood.

"None is traveling 
 Here along this way but I, 
This Autumn evening..." 
—Matsuo Basho (1644-1694)


3 comments:

  1. Lovely Autumn picture and I like your October scene at the top.
    Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the looks of the skies and trees and the whole atmosphere is different in Autumn. There is a lovely warm/cozy glow in the evening sunsets and the morning mists. The air seems different and happier. Welcome Miss October! You are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where has the time flown ???
    Surely it was only a moment age we were planning barbeques for July 4th ?!?
    The changing leaves are not really a surprise , as the sassafras' ruby display began in August and the more stately trees are only now beginning to catch up ! Sassy tree , indeed !
    Wishing you all good things !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.