Friday, December 4, 2020

Photos for Friday

The last of autumn is sad but sweet as winter draws nearer. Time goes faster these days and it was a very short time ago when autumn began and we were grateful for the bold colors and crisper temperatures. Now we await winter on the 21st and the first alignment of Jupiter and Saturn  which last occurred 800 years ago. It will create the look of a giant super star in the heavens!  It's last occurrence was March 4, 1226

 First up.. a neighbors house, complete with music. And the house across the street has a light show with a radio station. It is also amazing!  The neighborhood has gone all out lately with every holiday.

Then some nature in the neighborhood as well.
<





 


7 comments:

  1. The Christmas lights are beautiful, but the nature photos are really wonderful. Your neighbors and God really know how to make beautiful displays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! WoW, the house across the street is so Christmacy Pretty. Christmacy is my new word!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !!! Now , that home has made a serious commitment to the season !
    The installation was gladly made when we were having milder days...smart folks !
    Your nature photos are lovely...so happy to live near the water - calming , centering , joyful !
    Have a splendid day , my friend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its right around the corner from me over near Sand Rd. And the other homes are also great. Its a real show. They are doing a real service making people happy.

      Delete
  4. Wow! That is quite the display of lights! I wouldn't want their electric bill! I believe God's "light show" is much more beautiful than anything man can do. Give me nature any day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we disagree here. To me, man is God's great creation and to see mankind do work like this is just wonderful as far as I am concerned.

      Delete
  5. That house is incredible! I wonder how much all those lights and decorations cost along with their electrical bill for the month.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.