Thursday, January 7, 2021

Friday Photos

Hello and happy Friday. 

Here are a few photos  that I  monkeyed around with and decorated with Polaroid style frames, and poster-like frame and stamp look at Big Huge Labs.  The photos are all taken by me in my neighborhood.     I hope you enjoy them.

 “Courage is found in unlikely places.” – Gildor

There’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.

— Sam Gamgee


“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.” – Gandalf
“May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.” – Galadriel, The Fellowship of the Ring

One small wind can raise much dust. Be a small wind 

 For a post card saying: "Wish you were here"




8 comments:

  1. What a lovely area ! Wherever you point the camera is beauty...thank you !
    I especially enjoyed the quotes from "The Lord of the Rings series . When my son was little , we would begin to read the entire series in the autumn , snuggled under a fuzzy blanket in the big recliner , and finish in late winter / early spring ...good times !
    Thanks for the memories !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful skies. I really like the last photo with the stamp look. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that skywatch shot. It's worthy of a watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your neighborhood looks a bit like my neighborhood, ocean and beautiful skies. I like the STRENGTH photo the best but they are all lovely. The last one made me laugh.💖

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.