Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday 4 Flashback

I took photo in historic Smithville,NJ
I made it look like Polaroid with Photoshop

 

Welcome back to Tuesday 4 where we remember the wonderful memes of our friend Toni Taddeo by continuing them on in her memory.  I am glad you've stopped by to join in.

To begin 2021 I thought I would re-post the final Tuesday 4 from Toni, posted on Monday Dec. 9, 2019! Enjoy playing along ,friends.

A Repeat ~ Just Wondering


1.   When was the last time you tried something new?:  New Years Eve I tried vegetable sushi. I will not try it again. I did not like it at all.

2.   Who in your family do you compare yourself to?: I see myself in my kids very strongly.

3.   What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?:  Keep your life private.

4.   What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?:    I just can't think of one thing but I always hope that I am getting better at doing things and being a better person and I do try.  I always see things that need improving.


11 comments:

  1. I love your photograph...that is very peaceful and pretty and "old fashioned". Your answers to difficult questions are good. I haven't done my post yet. I am checking out other people's responses to get my juices flowing this morning. Love the graphic with the snowman. So cute. So sad...he is melting and she is sad. Maybe she needs to quit holding him so tightly as she is warm and making him melt! Sometimes that is a good lesson in life...not to hold on too tightly to those we love as they may be melting when we hold them too close and too long...hmmm, something profound in that for so early in the morning. Have a blessed and happy day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegetable sushi? Eww ... yeah, I think that would be a "no" for me too.
    I like the photograph. Nicely done. You are so talented. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gostei imenso da sua foto e também das suas respostas. Revi-me em algumas.

    xoxo
    Coisas de Feltro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want any sushi, but both girls like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'd like veggie sushi either!

    Your photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to think that when we learn lessons it will pay off later. For example, the lesson you learned was tough at the time but since then it has saved you a lot of trouble. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's all we can do, Annie, just try to be a better person each day than we were the day before. Thanks for rounding up the old questions. They were fun to answer and think about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope is such a great word, we always have hope. Love the picture and the lights on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that picture you posted! It is so pretty. I agree with you on keep your life private. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a fan of sushi but I've never had vegetable. It is nice seeing ourselves in our children. Not a bad idea on keeping things private.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Annie,

    Anything raw I prefer to stay far away from. Every time one of my kids say, I think I have food poisoning, my first reaction is, did you eat something raw? 9 out of 10 times the answer is yes. I couldn't agree with you more about keeping one's life private. If you don't let things out then it keeps the noisy bodies from stirring even more trouble in your life. Of course, there's always people who think they know every thing any how even if they know nothing at all. They like drawing conclusions based on what they see or think they see. Don't these people have better things to do with their time? I'm like you, I think I'm making improvements in all areas of my life so that's ever changing in a good way. I hope 2021 is kinder, safer, and better for you & yours. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.