Sunday, May 16, 2021

Gratitude

Hi and happy Sunday.. joining in for Sunday Stealing



 From Bev:

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 
From Days of Gratitude
 1. Name something in the room you are grateful for.
       My library of books.  Also a dozen red roses from a  very dear person.
2. Recall a favorite memory you are grateful for
          There are too many to name.
3. Who helped you today? God helped me as always. I didn't see anyone else today.
4. What possession makes your life easier? A nice refrigerator, a nice washing machine,my computer.
5. What’s the best thing that happened today? Talking to someone online.
6. Name something in nature that you are grateful for.     I'm grateful for all nature..
7. What painful experience helped you grow? Losing my daughter was one, Spinal surgery was another, a very bad marriage was another.
8. What is your best skill?    Helping people.
9. What person in your past are you most grateful for?   my family
10. What risk are you most grateful for taking?        Accepting a friend on Twitter.
11. Name something/someone that makes you feel safe.       A friend and God.
12. Name a challenge you have overcome.        Learning to walk and get around after spinal surgery.
13. What small things are you grateful for today?   Home delivery of groceries. Was convenient for sure
14. What smell are you most grateful for?             Cedars and pines.
15. What is your proudest accomplishment.          Playing piano.


Tuesday 4 will be up tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your painful experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain is not fun but it does make us grow and trust God more. So sorry you've had so many.
    We have lots of Red Cedars and a multitude of piney woods here. I do love those smells.
    I pray your day is good and free of all pain.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a lot to go through and I love your courage. Thanks for sharing some of your memories. I hope you have a beautiful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #8 is a wonderful blessing to those on the receiving end of your wise advice !
    Gratitude is a wonderful attitude adjuster ! It takes the focus off worry and shifts it toward the One in charge...doesn't cost any money...available to all ! I am most grateful for your friendship !!!
    By the way , this header is gorgeous ! Haven't seen one of yours that I didn't like !
    Wishing you... prayers all answered , peace and joy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and I am most grateful for you. smiles. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cedars and pine as well. The smells are so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we had home delivery of groceries! How nice. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to be get groceries delivered, but I'm too rural. It sounds like you've had a hard life. I am sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. (((hugs))) to you today. For all of the above. May the Lord continue to bless you and comfort you, and bring you good friends. I love that you received roses from a friend. That is very special indeed. Thank you for being a special friend to all of us here in Blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Painful experiences are so hard but they definitely help us grow us a person. I have thought about having my groceries delivered because I would probably save a heck of a lot of money because I wouldn't be grabbing things that I don't really need. haha! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.